Strikers Battle League

Thursday night bash a Poofta edition.
Post your
>clubs (remember to kick the do nothings league leaders.
>season rank
>gear set ups
>webms
>wanted characters + hyper strikes
Promethian Fire (3M04F0V) here. Back down to 9 people. Need Yoshi, Toad, Peach.
Also Junior if reading change your bowser to something else please.

Attached: MS BL angry snack.jpg (1152x648, 223.52K)

One day I will get good at this game!

I believe in you user.
Were you the wario user from a day or two ago?

Most likely, its just with me working so many hours I dont have much time for vidya these days so getting good is difficult

Been my issue the last few days but off today and tomorrow so can earn a lot of the club now.

>35-1 on the season
It’s just that easy, folks

Teach me your way sensei!

You playing absolute retards or what user?
Being a lil nigger with speed toad?

>I'm gonna scor-
>BONK
>okay I'll try agai-
>BONK
>*takes a breath*
>BONK

It’s all about the cross. I get a sense for my opponent’s tackle timing, and then I use that to get the ball to one end of their half, and I try to get a pass to the other side of the keeper box and rip a shot. Easy goal every time, so long as you’re using the right stats for the right roles
Just playing who the game gives me. The one team I lost to was really the only challenge I have had in those 36 matches. I do just a speed and pass toad on the wing to facilitate breakaways

I see, I will admit that my first instinct when I see someone with the ball is to tackle em. I need to break that habit.

If you’re defensing against the forward most player on the other team, the best thing to do is charge a tackle and get as close to them as possible without releasing it. It’ll often bait out a dodge that you can pretty easily punish

Thanks for the tip

Any other tips user?
Also does tech control the delay between dodges? Or is that character based?

Don’t be afraid to pass around in the back field to kill a hyper charge, bait some items, or cause the other team to overcommit and create an offensive opportunity. And if their D is tight, using a high pass character to free lob pass down to the opposite side 18 can be surprisingly effective. Also, switching to your fast wingman and sprinting in at kickoff after you score can be a great way to work around instant item spam. That’s all I got off the top of my head. Anything specific?
I’m very curious about the dodge refractory period as well. My instincts made me think tech as well, but I don’t know

OK, but auto or manual?

1 player on your team should always be auto. No more, no less

but user, im a solo dude

So there is one person on your team

tis only but I

I feel like the comeback mechanics in this game are too strong. I've seen the opponent get a star as their FIRST item just because I scored on them in 10 seconds, and the star is pretty much a guaranteed goal at the very least. And the bigger of a lead you take, the more stars they get. And then you have shit like if they have two items like bombs or red shells and a hyperstrike orb lands on top of them, they're practically guaranteed two goals unless they're retarded.

idk user. if you are solo going 1v2/3 going manual might be k so the ai can run the ball and you force the fags to open up.
Thanks for the tips though.

You’re your own best teammate, user. As long as you’re set to auto

That’s a good idea, but I don’t know that I’d trust the ai not to get fucked while I make some space. No problem though, user. I don’t know everything when it comes to this game, but I’ve been having a lot of success recently, so hopefully some of that can help you