NFTs bad

>NFTs bad
>NFT games bad
>NFT integration bad
>tech innovation bad
>people making money bad
>corporations wanting to make money bad

imagine not wanting to progress technology because some guy on youtube said NFTs are evil like nazis and redditards comparing them to ponzi schemes

i'm willing to bet people who are against NFTs are just whiny lefties who hate capitalism

>b-but i hate NFTs/crypto because muh PC parts cost too much now!!11

free market, retard. supply and demand. NFTs and crypto have a high demand, so of course those with money will buy most of the supply. boohoo no one cares about wasting computer parts on your stupid fucking non-P2E video games, kid. crypto is actually worth something. grow the fuck up already.

Attached: file.png (512x512, 111.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHHT5iUeV8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>advance technology
These retards still have to list a single, actually doable use of NFTs in gaming that can't be done more easily with other technologies

yes

fuck off with your jewish psyop. im not buying your faggot monkey jpegs

I’m not paying for jpg’s end of story

NFTs are hardly a way to "progress technology", but if they were I'd much rather not.

You should be at least 18 to post on here

Didn't read and nfts failed like your college entrance exams.

Yes they are bad. Are you a scammer?

kek was tht skull on that cap photoshopped?

Attached: 800px-SS_Totenkopf_Fahne.svg.png (800x490, 23.86K)

>Money bad

Attached: poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 38.76K)

I've never seen the online left and right come together to hate anything like NFTs. It's very interesting to see people come together over it.

>He doesn't know

NFTs are dead faggot.

Attached: file.png (1882x782, 95.58K)

I fucking love NFTs so fucking much. Ever since they appeared on the internet, they've been a non stop source of comedy. Sometimes the humor comes in a big wave like that time Justin Bieber (?) spent a fortune on some "token" loosely related to a picture of a very ugly monkey, sometimes the humor comes in a small wave like right now, where there's an user showing me a picture of a very ugly monkey and telling me this is technological innovation.

>monkeycucks lose all their money and don't even have savings
Even cryptobros werent that retarded

NFTs have completely failed to make games better or different in any way whatsoever, have completely failed to make any noticeable impact on the decentralized marketplace past their initial scam, and have fallen in price so drastically from their peak it is clear that absolutely nobody had any faith in them whatsoever.
You lost, cryptobro. The noose is waiting.

>No you don't get it, pyramid schemes are good because the guys on top make money! That's why you should join on the bottom
lmao

The problem I have with NFTs right now is how it is used for those "get rich quick" ponzi schemes, I heard the system would work better for stuff like DRM, although I am not sure if it wouldn't be just another stupid integration like denuvo instead (like having to check the blockchain every 30 minutes or so.)

it's kinda impressive, honestly. having everyone from all sides of the spectrum collectively shitting on one thing is no easy feat

>you literally don't own steam games
>you can sell video game items, but not without breaking TOS

NFTs solve both of these problems. I'm building the solutions now

Why the fuck is it a bunch of weird monkey drawings?

go away, shill

Imagine spending upwards of four digits on a picture of a stupid monkey wearing a suit. Every one of them looks more retarded than the last. You can't make this shit up.

>OH MY GOD I LOVE CAPITALISM I LOVE DESTROYING THE PLANET AND WASTING ENERGY TO "MINE" IMAGINARY MONEY DIGITAL COLLECTIBLES OF PROCEDURALLY GENERATED CHIMPS GOD BLESS RONALD REAGAN

Attached: 1652454278805.jpg (788x941, 130.6K)

Kinda ironic. I notice a lot of old "youtubers" and "celebs" coming back... to sell nft shit.

Attached: sponsored.jpg (707x842, 137.83K)

>STOP GAMING
>IT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE TO GAME IN 2022 WITHOUT GETTING SOMETHING BACK
Actually kill yourself.

What is the proposed advancements in technology we were supposed to expect with NFT's? Especially in gaming where not one single genre would visibly benefit from their inclusion?

The left hates the market, the right hates scams.

>you can sell video game items, but not without breaking TOS
so your solution to the devs explicitly forbidding the sale of items is... NFTs for some reason?
amazing how stupid cryptobros are

Well, I think niggers are bad. What do you think about that OP?

>nft shill thread
Videogames?

Sounds like the cryptocurrency has become the crypt o' currency

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 137.62K)

I wish some scam website could pay me money to promote their NFT scam. It's little different from being sponsored by Raid.

You will unironically make more money selling gold in WoW than NFTs
why haven't you take the Chinapill yet Any Forums?

Here is the trailer for Seth Green's new NFT show.
youtube.com/watch?v=kHHT5iUeV8g

Attached: 1e2wqdsacx.png (1122x637, 1.14M)