I'm sure you boys didn't just tag along so we could sing fucking Kumbaya together at some damn boy scout bonfire...

I'm sure you boys didn't just tag along so we could sing fucking Kumbaya together at some damn boy scout bonfire. Then again, maybe you did. -___-

Attached: re4 leon comparison.jpg (1280x1440, 489.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QJZGvIlO-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah, he'll just say 'fuck you' and that's it
I wouldn't expect many funny lines to stick around because they're clearly aiming for 'scary' on this one

Do you think Re4 remake will censor the protagonist deaths like getting their head chopped off? All post RE4 games hide decapitations off screen even for the western versions.

>I'm sure you fucking boys didn't just fucking tag along so we could sing fucking Kumnaya together at some fucking bonfire.
>I'll do anything... to forget... the pain...

>Leon sees the policia car thrown off the cliff
>JESUS CHRIST!

>I'll do anything... to forget... the pain...
As long as Leon is still a wisecracker, I don't mind Leon being an emo pretty boy. It's 2004 after all.

Can one of you weebs please answer this: is Japanese dialogue as profoundly and unimaginably cringe in Japanese as it is in English, or does the process of translating it act as some sort of cringe covnerter?

Attached: e57eb6b3939c5351-600x338.jpg (600x338, 36.19K)

japanese dialogue is so dry and boring that you'd fall asleep reading it
unfortunately the localizers then fancy themselves as funnymen and go way too far with it

They even removed the "ballistics" from the VR spinoff.

In some ways, yes it is. More so than in a lot of languages, heavily relies on fairly "preprogrammed" exchanges. There's a lot more "when someone says X, it's an understood thing that the appropriate response is Y" built into the language, so it can feel stilted.

>plaga sprouts out of a ganado's head
>"What the fuck!?"

I think it's up in the air. They've been a pussy about gory deaths for the playable characters in every game after 4. But the decapitations is in the longest list of iconic things about RE4, they know there would be backlash. Everyone remembers the first time they witnessed Dr. Salvador chainsaw Leon's head off.

how do you still not understand it? did you play the game?

RE4 has an English only dub. It was made with English dialogue in mind.

so I wonder what this means exactly
no more peasants in overalls? there's a shot of the cultists in the castle who have way different faces

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 429.86K)

death stranding was written in english

>You're fucking piece of shit right hand comes the fuck off? what the shit??

people are saying that is moreso facebook's choice. which I hope is true. RE8 deeply sexualizes Lady D.

What was that game where they were just adding swear words to a jap remake of something? That was cringey "look, we're swearing. Haha you like this Americans?" God

they've been pretty based when it comes to gore lately. Nip version will likely get censored though.

Attached: 1549483286680.webm (720x720, 2.92M)

probably yakuza 1
youtube.com/watch?v=3QJZGvIlO-I

it means they're gonna look like generic decaying zombies with blood all over them who can't speak languages because they don't want to make a game about an american fed going to spain and blasting the fuck out of what looks like just unwashed spanish villagers.

Leon looks like he fucks now.

>watch vtuber playing RE7
>head in the fridge is actually just a picture of the dead dude

>"when someone says X, it's an understood thing that the appropriate response is Y"
So literally no different than your average Any Forums conversation

probably because original RE4 leon was designed to look like he's actually unhealthy since he'd spent the majority of the game infected with a parasite
nu leon looks like a gigachad with baggy eyes

Leon with some white in his hair

I think what they meant is they want them to have a more crazed look on their face. Because that's what they say before that sentence, they're people controlled by madness. The ganados in RE4 look like normal people but dirty. The new ganados also have unkept hair and facial hair, which makes sense considering they've been infected for a while.

Attached: re4 remake ganado.jpg (2048x1152, 182.95K)

I wouldn't go that far, they still look human, just very angry and dirty humans. the ones in RE5 looked more zombie-like but maybe that's just 'cause they were niggers.

Let's all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes.

Attached: Regenerator-Resident-Evil-4.jpg (730x343, 86.12K)

more blacks to represent the changing demographics of spain

Look man I just wanna see Sheva's ass in HD. Excella too.

The zombie gore is great but for some reason protag deaths are mildly gory in post re4 gamss. Its just screaming deaths but no decapitatons.

they've always been based about gore but he's talking about player characters specifically. they pussied out after 4. Ethan is shown getting decapitated in 8 but you don't actually see his head or his gory neck where his head was.

maybe they will remake 5 and 6 but not cringe