Monster Hunter Rise

Sunbreak in 7 days. You HAVE beaten Malzeno, right?

Attached: DD3C317B-72F0-4406-8B33-2EE0045B1AF0.png (1080x1920, 3.62M)

I want to have sex with a cute humanized vampire boy Malzeno

Haven't touched the demo at all

Nah, I fought him once and died very quickly. I want my first actual fight with him in the game where I can actually choose my gear and everything to be a good one. If I get good enough to beat demo Malzeno then I'll just end up curbstomping him in the full game.

This. Why would I touch a demo when I know I'll destroy the game regardless.

>I'll destroy the game
w-...what are you gonna do to the game user?

Attached: 1636355140595.jpg (1080x1080, 760.54K)

Barely beat it with 10 seconds left first time using lance after about 2 hours of trying IG. Demo magnamalo was harder honestly but they also actually gave some skills in this demo.

No. I'm not playing the demo cause demo Magnamalo ruined my in game Magnamalo experience and I'm not having that happen again with Malzeno.

Play it, and probably complete it in a weekend or half a week.

I played 20 minutes of the demo.
Wandered through the Jungle map remake and had a big nostalgia hit. Poked Rathian to death, and checked Astalos theme song to make sure it was as good as GU.
I can't wait for next week

>and checked Astalos theme song to make sure it was as good as GU
And was it?

Yep. There was an Aknosom on the map as well and it played a remix of the jungle theme if I'm not mistaken. Great as well.

Cool, can't wait for next week. I'm struggling to find something to occupy my time with cause I just keep thinking about the release date and it's making the wait insufferable.

Did they at least confirm most of Iceborne's roster is returning? If not there's literally no point in buying this. What am I fighting? Shitty recolors of the Rise HR monsters and a monke? No thank you.

I beat him with GS, sns, hammer, lance, switch axe, and db
yes I am empty inside

Attached: 1655849931150.png (675x497, 390.56K)

>603493727
(you)

Same
I’m playing Rise and all I think it ‘God I want Sunbreak to be here’
Can’t wait for Surge Slash GS and reworked Courage Hammer

leave some vampussy for the rest of us, D

his theme was too good, had to slay him again and again

Attached: vampire-hunter-d-bloodlist[1].jpg (1473x829, 237.63K)

You're never double-team a naughty vampire femboy with a cute Lady Knight every night to teach him a lesson.....

>fight Astalos in the demo
>take nearly half an hour to kill him because I just plain can't consistently hit his weak points
>and when I'm finally hitting something other than shitzones, I get BTFO by his fast long-ranged attacks
Not a great Monster Hunter player by my own admission, but I'm sure I'm a better player than this.

Attached: RoachDoggJr.png (561x561, 212K)

why is it so shit

Attached: soullessmh.jpg (3840x2160, 3.65M)