Tomorrow

Tomorrow.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 122.29K)

is the first one good?

it's cringe kino

TEACUPS THAT ARE FLYING

Pirated the first and it was alright, the idolshit was easily the worst part and almost made me drop it. Will pirate this one as well, hope for no idolshit at all this time.

Only play it if you've played all of the Zero Escape games and desperately want another, because that's just what it is. You can't say much about the plot without spoilers because it's a murder mystery.

Attached: 1614202463414.jpg (600x600, 34.63K)

Midnight release? Please be

dude COMPLEX LMAO

>pirating soulful Uchikino
Shamefur

I finally finished the first one last night. I put it off for so long because I didn’t trust him anymore after ZTD. It was ok, but it still just boiled down to the same bag of tricks he’s been using for two decades. I might pirate the sequel but I can’t see myself spending $60 to experience a new flavor of the same twist for the 7th time

What idolshit?

No exceptions, sorry bro.
Iris, who's name I had to google because of how little of an impact she left.

Attached: 84538998_p0.jpg (2300x4000, 1.53M)

Is there a preload available? My internet is shit and I don't want to wait 5 hours for the game to download while everyone else is playing

Attached: 1444359945426.png (382x417, 324.94K)

I'm wary about this game. The first one is great, but it's also a standalone title. I don't want another forced sequel like VLR. I'd prefer it to be more of a Danganronpa 2 type sequel that doesn't go down a super serious route that recontextualizes the first one's plot in a dumb way.

Aiba erotic

It's a bait n switch game.
It starts as a cool detective mystery with some interesting scifi stuff in it.

Then it turns into a wacky boner "comedy" and ends with all the characters (including the bad guys) being best friends and having a dance-off because friendship and rainbows!!!
It's a complete farce.

forgot pic

Attached: gay.jpg (1280x720, 121.7K)

The dance number isn't canon, they even make a joke about that.

lmao this was the vidya equivalent of bollywood.
this and balan wonderworld.

>idol character
>her english voice actress has literally the worst singing voice out of the entire cast

Fuck I was trying to avoid it because it looked like pozzed trash but that sounds exactly what I want to play.

This was kino.

I thought it was really funny when she was like "I haven't been able to dance much lately because my boss says I need to focus on my singing :("
like yeah no shit bitch, you need some serious practice

I'd probably put the first game in my top 5 favorite VN-ish games. And just like writers previous games 999 and VLR, I'm expecting this to be a disappointing sequel.

Here's hoping its not.