We could've had Darth Talon video games (And movie sequel trilogy but vidya more important) if George "Coomer' Lucas...

>We could've had Darth Talon video games (And movie sequel trilogy but vidya more important) if George "Coomer' Lucas didn't sell to the mouse
Force damn it

Attached: file.png (1280x1920, 2.87M)

>random twilek whore
nothing of value has been lost

And Darth Maul

>we got kylo ren instead of this
biggest tragedy in movie history

who cares about star wars past the age of 12

>image of a thumbs down emote with the text "COOM THREAD" above it

She is evil and crazy

Imagine Maul fucking her with his crazy robot penis.

>George "Coomer' Lucas
Wait hold on...
>There's no underwear in space
>I don't like your Ahsoka, give her a tank top and a mini skirt, then you have the green light
Based with a capital B

Attached: file.png (530x626, 398.37K)

Completely unrelated question for this thread: why is thumbnail showing one kind of color, but when looking at the picture it shows bleaker colors? I notice this has been happening only with Any Forums hosted images, and not every single one.

Attached: Capture.png (1081x840, 1.82M)

You can blame Bob Iger for that. Lucas thought they'd let him consult for the first ST movie, but they cut him out completely. Iger brags about it in his biography.

Glaucoma

Color values can be weird. I remember when android faggots were freaking out because 1 (uno) single pixel from one specific photo (in 8K) had one particular color value set to a higher number than 255 and it was crashing and bricking their entire system when they set the image as a wallpaper.
And they proceeded to share their findings on twitter which caused more bricked devices "to see if it was real"

god that smooth twi'lek fucking ass

make your own

Attached: PURE.jpg (1920x1080, 239.61K)

There's no coom material like official coom material

which means no coom material at all

Attached: RAGE.png (220x270, 118.93K)

Wrong.

The story should have ended with RotJ. Star Wars is Anakin's story, a sequel trilogy of any kind was bound to be shit.

We didn't deserve George.

Attached: 1583220668727.jpg (400x400, 22.04K)

For me its Sev'rance Tann

Attached: Sev'rance Tann.jpg (1260x1947, 276.7K)