Babylon's Fall reaches 0 concurrent players

Platinum bros...

Attached: BF.png (812x767, 897.78K)

Bayo 3 will save us.

This game should've been F2P day one. Why the FUCK would you charge 60$ and have microtransactions AND a battle pass for a full priced game.

No one cares about Bayo anymore

They're new to designing wallet extraction games so they didn't know that you actually have to make a good game before you bring out the claws

I care.

Attached: 1652616805866.gif (400x400, 1.82M)

This is good news for platinum bros, hopefully they never try this shit again and return to good single player games

>Game doesn't give you your racial ability and the rest of your moveset until you finish the main story line
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

>Nier Automata is massive success
>Babylon's fall is complete disaster

so make more like Nier Automata, dumbasses

Who's going to take a chance on them after a flop this big though

You got it, boss!

Attached: nier-collaboration-babylons-fall.jpg (880x495, 78.53K)

I want to know why they thought that was a good decision at all. I want to be a fly on the wall for this whole games development. I hope someone eventually does a deep dive on this whole games development.

ok retard

between this and forspoken, which is gonna be the bigger failure?

Oh look, this thread again.
Seriously OP, flock off.

Attached: 1652716434454.png (1936x1936, 2.91M)

Who exactly was the audience of this game?

That'd be possible if it was a western game but since it's a Japanese game that'll never happen.

"OMFG IT'S 2BUTT DEVELOPER NEW GAME BUY BUY BUY"
Gotta be.

>we've decided to stop making high quality games

That's the thing that makes this even funnier. Platinum fans are used to solid single player games. So when they saw "Games as a Service" slapped on to this, even their hardcore fanbase didn't bother with it.

What I find even more RETARDED is I think several months ago, the developers released a statement saying they would NOT stop working on DLC content for the game and had already begun work on 2-3 different DLC packs.

It's so fucking stupid because the game has no players and they're going to keep pumping out content, they need to let it die. I guess "technically" they can't because they have a contract so they have an obligation to keep making content even if the game has zero players and generates no revenue.

I’m playing on console