Could guns fit in the world of dragons dogma?

could guns fit in the world of dragons dogma?

Attached: EDD77790-66DE-4F26-8B0F-AB849717B27D.jpg (1033x1468, 781.67K)

I can see it, they'd probably be clumsy single fire guns mostly though.

this, blunderbusses and such totally fit the aesthetic.

dual wield flintlocks would be badass

Honestly a rifleman vocation would be fun as fuck. Not enough games have musketeer type classes anyways.

Attached: 189592692331.jpg (640x1004, 81.11K)

Yes

Yeah just don't make them dumb floaty anime bs like the Online classes

A magick rifleman, now that would be kino

What sort of mechanics do you guys think a gun vocation would even have to set it apart from ranger/strider/magic archer? A mechanic involving swapping ammunition types or something?

Hell yeah that would be neat. The only game I can think of where I could have that type of class fantasy is Nioh. Even then its kind of scuffed in that you just use buffs and debuffs before shooting.

Attached: 19070472279.jpg (600x338, 45.68K)

I was thinking a deadeye type of ability, but remembered ma already has a very similar ability like that

gun knights are a cool aesthetic that I wish more games used

>What sort of mechanics do you guys think a gun vocation would even have to set it apart from ranger/strider/magic archer?
Big damage, single shot weapons and attacks, and then different kinds of reloads. Like a special reloading dodge that allows a sort of parry if you time it right to dodge an attack (like the fighter's hindsight slash) or one that lets you pistol whip a nearby enemy as you do it. I like the idea of it being clunky and slow if you go in firing away willy nilly, but if you get the timing right you can seamlessly dodge, counter, attack and reload.

Fantasy Games could always use more Guns.

Attached: photo.jpg (356x512, 46.51K)

isnt this just ranger class except with gun?

like why bother?

Attached: 1655790674363.png (446x430, 162.2K)

There are barrels of gunpowder around every corner
Hand-grenade analogues are extremely common
Dynamite on an arrow is the second strongest thing in the game besides the literal finger of god
It is extremely likely early muskets already exist but are considered impractical compared to the ungodly might wielded by someone shooting twenty blast arrows a second

Muskets are cool. Shooting dragons and other fantasy monsters with muskets is even cooler.

Attached: 19623078838.jpg (602x841, 174.14K)

like we already have explosive gatling gun skills and homing lasers
the only difference is stick that goes bang vs bow that does the same thing, but even nutter with funny arrows

Would have been cool to find one as a unique weapon hidden away somewhere. Maybe as a reskinned bow (for the sake of having a mechanical base) that cannot use multishot skills but has massive stagger power and massive base damage

Cool idea. Could fit into yellow vocations pretty easily and would be a lot of fun. The bayonet could be the melee foundation of the class.

guns are cool and fun to shoot

That sounds like it would be pretty fun user. Could be a neat type of hybrid red/yellow vocation.