youtu.be/fR7EAdPUqvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disable cheats and get better at the game retard

>dying in a game where you can outrun every threat with the press of a button
fail

>not having a mental memory of where you stand in the world
>not naming your sword with your base cords
>dying to a creeper in 2022

Attached: 1596047877465.gif (512x512, 130.81K)

>create world
>spend whole hour finding comfy place
>decide to settle
>realize there is no end-game
>turn off game
>repeat next year

Play using keep inventory

get iron armor and a shield and you are invincible unless youre retarded

1.8.9 PvP is the end-game.

download more mods

Minecraft is a game where you set up your own goals

i have already beat

>Minecraft Vanilla (hard) (all bosses)
>minecraft hardcore (all bosses)
>rlcraft+twilight forest, erebus, atum and betweenlands
>minecraft with only leather armor and wooden sword (all bosses)

Saying minecraft has no objective, just says you have Aphantasia.

if you objective is just to build a cozy little shack, then you beat it and you reached your goal

Attached: 1561006950859.png (512x512, 323.66K)

I miss Minecraft when it was a simple survival game about collecting resources to build neat things. This is amplified after playing the browser classic version before getting into the full game before hunger was added
This song here captures the essence of what I mean.
youtu.be/vIhs8_m5qPc

My goal is to make a bestiary, putting all mobs in the game into one building, all have their own seperate places. That's my goal and I'll probably stop as soon as that's done. I just wish I had the motivation now after that dumb death.

>ywn autistically mine gold to make a long gold road to a town you and your buddies made

Toomanyitems was cool back then too.

modded minecraft with quest books full of increasingly autistic goals is the only way i can play the game
vanilla is only fun when you're new or multiplayer

youtu.be/XjkibXv84WU
Sorry bro, but THIS is the actual minecraft song.

Sounds boring
These are better

youtu.be/CiLffi-hUYM
youtu.be/fR7EAdPUqvQ

I will rape you

Attached: IMG_20180826_143554.jpg (1920x1080, 160.5K)

>1.18.2
>install no hunger mod
>game instantly becomes x10 more enjoyable
wow it's almost like hunger was a half assed mechanic thrown in at the very end of minecraft's beta and it took them 5+ years to tune into being slightly less irritating and it's STILL worse than if they just removed it entirely

Attached: icon.png (64x64, 783)

>create a world
>reach diamonds in like 2 hours without even trying
>fun starts to slow down to a crawl
>start building main base
>project is too ambitious but at the same time the ambition of it was the only thing keeping me going
>full netherite, bored, some stuff left to do but what for?
>realize it's all useless, no one else will see anything I make anyways

>abandon the world 2 days into the new update, hoping that the next update will somehow change this
>repeat for the past 10 years

Attached: 1655127220097.jpg (1200x1369, 147.3K)

if it's just losing items that bother you there's setting that can be modified so you keep your items on death

same. except by the time I find a comfy place Im too tired to start building some sort of house and turn the game off for another year.

Hunger is not that bad, it is interesting in a few ways. The old food system would not work in the current game, and it doesn't make sense to remove food entirely.
Eating high saturation foods like golden carrots is rewarded highly and it can make survival and exploration a little more engaging. I'm not sure what changes I would want but I would rather have it adapted than removed

What's the difference between eating gold carrots and steak?

This but with durability

I can never play games like Minecraft for long, I don't really care about building anything and survival is so basic that there's not a lot of stuff to do except grind for the tacked-on endgame.

Sounds like fucking Auschwitz all the monsters in one place

It's stupid that effects are still potion only. Imagine a robust cooking system where you can make food items that fill hunger AND give you buffs. That would be cool and justify the mechanic. He'll even go all out and make it so you can make cows that drop steak that's already enchanted, so you can make farms for various buffs

>steak, more hunger bars less saturation
>g carrot, less hunger bars, max saturation

You don't get gold poisoning by eating a steak.

Of all the things wrong with minecraft fucking hunger is some boomer non issue.
Mojang makes 1 month worth of content in a year.
It's been like 10 years since the end and the game still has no new dimension and nothing beyond the end.
The few updates are shoddy and aimless, what's the point of going to an ancient city and avoid or even kill a warden?
A shitty extremely niche enchant that's not even necessary?

Who fucking cares?

The last good update was the nether update and it still had this issue.
Bastions are cool and all but there's literally not much reason to seek them out.

This kind of shit plagues the entire game, another example is ocean temples.
They're already a complete pain in the ass to tackle and if that's not enough, they don't have ANYTHING worth except fucking sponges.
Which are useful, but if you're tackling an ocean temple you're often already way past the stage where a sponge is game changing, you could've already done conduits and other shit.

These structures should have some kind of mini boss and a one of a kind cool item or enchant, maybe clear 5 of those and you get a permanent version of said enchant, I don't know, SOMETHING to make these things actually useful instead of just background noise with zero purpose made solely for mojang to keep their job and at the same time, there should be way more of them.

Attached: 1654277752726.png (396x396, 329.71K)

i can see your point, the mending enchantment (and enchantments in general) are a design failure that serves to just make a large chunk of minecraft's "end game" filler grinding for exp with autistic mob farms

>start game
>find comfy place to settle
>make a nice cabin, build some stuff around and start mining
>get bored after like 20 hours
>open creative mode
>destroy world
>stop playing for a year or two
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
And it's the same or even worse with mods. I just get overwhelmed by them not knowing what to do so I end up playing vanilla again.