NOBODY TOLD ME IT WAS THIS GOOD??

What the fuck? Just finished the game today and I'm surprised I never see people here posting about it. Literally the best political commentary I've ever seen in a game.

Attached: raiden_mgrr_by_gogsoldier117-d6ex1ip.jpg (800x530, 51.67K)

>I'm surprised I never see people here posting about it.
I bet this thread is made by bot

Maybe I'm just lurking at the wrong times but I seriously never see threads about MGRR. I see people posting about MGS in general but never this specific game. Too underrated or I'm on at the wrong times?

Baby's first Kojimbo game

the whole reason the game is a meme is because Any Forums memed it since its inception, eventually some zoomers found it and you get what you have now

Attached: raidenvirgin.png (764x302, 36.88K)

I played the first MGS back in like '99 or something, sorry buddy.

how many 10 year old games (that last like 12 hours) do you see still have daily threads?

>DUDE I'M USING THE WAR MACHINE TO END THE WAR MACHINE LMAO

Wow....such deep political commentary....10/10

It's supposed to be a cartoonish reflection of the villains in MGS past. It's goofy as hell on purpose.

If Dragon's Dogma can get a sequel, why can't this?

MGR is reddit
MGSV is Any Forums

Attached: d7b186i-a90a3131-f465-4a5c-9af1-a14d265f27b9.jpg (803x1261, 1.23M)

Was Collective Conscious written before the game's development got rebooted and the story moved to take place after 4? All the themes of the lyrics come off much more like it was written as the theme song of the patriot AI rather than Armstrong.

Maybe you're just a fucking newfag nearly 10 years late to the party?

Collective Consciousness isn't about Armstrong, it's about what Raiden THINKS Armstrong is since his real motives haven't been revealed yet.

Literally everybody has spammed it for years

I thought it was supposed to be what mindset that new model of Metal Gear was supposed to represent.

>that whole thread
Good things can happen even in 2020s, surprisingly.

Weve been saying its great since it came out.

As far as Im concerned MGS was always goof y on purpose.
You cant convince me Im supposed to take the plots of these games seriously (and thats a good thing.)

>the game is a meme is becaus
oh see, now that MGR regained popularity its time we hate it and pretend we like MGSV

Whoever likes MGR should just kill himself right now.

Attached: 20220610170606_1.jpg (1920x1080, 205.44K)