Master Duel

In struggling to get any progress done in Platinum but I can't give them up, Madolches are too cute. What decks have you gotten attached to as of late?

Attached: tumblr_nhcn4nSP8V1rie4kjo1_r1_400.jpg (377x376, 95.19K)

Haven't made a new deck for multiplayer for a while, but I made Melffy for single-player, since I had a bunch of the cards already. It's pretty funny how the whole gimmick of the deck is that they flee from battle and leave you there to die until you hide behind mommy. Stupid ridiculous decks like this are the best.

Alright user here it is. Use PUNK to start the combo. Note that Rhongo requires normal summon, so you either need to get PUNK out with telly or use draw double summon. You can add in more Corridors or Double Summons if you wish.
That being said I'm currently trying to figure out my ultimate lockdown board:
>Rhongo
>Wicked Avatar
>???(card that stops setting down monsters)
>???(card that stops effect activation in hand)
Any idea what 3 and 4 can be?

Attached: file.png (787x890, 521.13K)

what's the lore of this card is this skull servant before going mr. bones or is he one of those demon king kind of guy?

None really though since I finally found someone with some fucking Abomination's for my Twin deck in real life which I've been looking for since November I'll probably enjoy it more in-game as well.

Today was a great day in general.
>just after midnight a store finally notified me about stock of Unchained Abomination
>order of Korean MFC I decided to start dabbling in (mostly for Paladin and DMG) got here super early (dude showed up at 6:40 AM)
>pulled everything but 5 cards (1 R/SR and 3 UR)
>found a mystery box at Walmart
>SOVR is in the one I chose
>it has 10 cards in the pack because for some reason it has 2 of the Ghost Rare in it (just 2 copies of Majestic but still not a thing I've ever seen happen)
Really has me jazzed up for playing Master duel for the first time in a while. Especially since I'll finally feel like building a new deck which opens up more Master Duel possibilities as well since I've kept to the ones I actually own.

I can fix him

Attached: deuf7bc-7207faf9-4ba1-4432-99ee-e727bc65bd4b.png (1200x1200, 2.11M)

I've been struggling with Dragonmaids for a while when I could climb with ease in previous seasons, they're just stuck with the same old support. There's also my refusal of adding Dragunity or Striker because it feels like the deck stops being a Dragonmaid deck even if it might improve it. I played Madolche during half of the month but I went on a huge lose streak after reaching Plat I, way too reliant on not getting interrupted and on a hundred handtraps to do their one and only combo that might not even kill because I had to use Prosperity, for example.

At the same time, I should just take it casually, I'll just go back to Silver and mess with Exosisters, maybe I'll aim for Diamond when Floowandereeze and Sunny are released.

Attached: FUmPGaBaAAEDKrR.jpg (878x1275, 888.49K)

Fix this!

Attached: FVmf5aSagAE0euL.jpg (2048x1475, 369.25K)

>Ecclesia
Kitt maybe, Ecclesia is about to take a big fat Pie to the face.

Stun nigger boardlocked himself lmao

Attached: stunnigger.png (1263x892, 2.83M)

>quo into festival
>game starts
>im using loaner
>fuck, time to scoop
>enemy scoops as I'm clicking surrender button

Well alright

Tribute is not special sumon user

>What is Vanity's emptyness

It's a trap card

what's the spell card next to vanity's?

>Congratulation on reaching level 20
>have 1 (one) legacy ticket instead of gems

Attached: 1304938223524.jpg (200x199, 10.39K)

and he can tribute summon, vanity only blocks special summons

I feel that players are wising up to dragonmaid shenanigans and now know how to counter them. I'm stuck on plat 3 and feel like if I don't have a great opening hand then I'm done

Attached: denk2cz-5bbd1292-f820-4c1d-904f-6dd48f9f1dd0.png (1200x1200, 2.09M)

>complaining about having a chance at pulling a blue-eyes
Ungrateful

shut up kaiba

True draco heritage

Was it that hard for people to ash the normal summon?. We are no allister to open chamber, changeover and a dragon everytime

take the eldlich pill

Any alternatives/replacements for crossout?

All of you want me to play meta cancer shit at Diamond 2??? fine, I'll play meta cancer shit. It's all your damn fault.

Rev up that dragon, if your petdeck cant play then none else will

>can't get to plat 1 this late into the season

NGMI