The single most compelling villain of all time

The single most compelling villain of all time.

Attached: handsomejpg-6471de_160w.jpg (1280x720, 136.68K)

ruined by the pre sequel and that little sidequest in 3

Actually true. How did Anthony Burch write him is beyond me.

I didn't play Borderlands 3, but why did the pre sequel ruin him?

sad backstory about how he's actually a good guy and he just got betrayed a lot untill he snaped
completely unnececary in my opinion
shit quality of pre sequel writing just makes it worse (although I still like the game)

>dismantles a free libertarian society
>wants to kill might makes right war clans
>didn't earn his wealth or build his empire, stole it from the top
>builds amazon warehouse factory towns
>cucks your own character from 1 by claiming the vault for himself
Did any of you chuds pay attention? This guy is not le based and epic.

Attached: 1582346935152.png (399x382, 89.17K)

>my death will shine light upon ubiquitous darkness

Attached: Raul_Video_BOII.png (1366x768, 767.58K)

>le funny sociopath until you threaten his daughter and then he becomes le serious man
same problem as all of borderlands' story in that it wants to have real emotional beats and cynical juvenile black comedy at the same time

Meh, I didn't mind as the game still portrayed him as a self-centered dick and glory hound. He just lost his mind at the end when his face became disfigured. Didn't really ruin him for me desu.

>Wants to dismantle America, China, and Russia at the same time
>Causes a cold war between the East and West
>Starts a global revolution against the elites
>Even when he dies he wins
Has there ever been a more based CoD villain?

The one that literally baneposted

Attached: no survivors.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

the telltale game redeemed him

Daily reminder that Jack was a fluke and most of his best lines were by the VA and not burch himself

I should play Ghosts for shit and giggles if nothing else. Especially after seeing the Bane cutscene.

never finished it
all the characters were annoying cunts with annoying voices and never stopped talking
managed to get near the end by muting the audio but then I realized the game wasn't fun and never played again

Not sure if correct, but the atrocious quality of the villain in 3 certainly makes him look better by a country mile.

>Let's make Handsome Jack again, but this time it's a zoomer chick!
>With a brother!
>Hey bandit, I mean, superfan!

My only regret is not being able to refund that piece of shit game.

Attached: 1372539816264.jpg (312x312, 46.35K)

Katagawa Jr was unironically the best villain in Borderlands 3, and he was relegated to a corporate war side plot with Zer0 and Rhys, which is probably the best written part of the game.

More like the most overrated villain of all time. Has like one personality trait and normies think he's a great character because he has a great voice actor. Kind of like Vaas from Far Cry 3.

>based
>based
>based
>based in the right context
>based

Playing the Telltale game with Rhys going full handsome jack lackey path is pure kino

You should have realised it would be cringe from the trailers, I never played a minute of 3.

>You should have realised it would be cringe from the trailers, I never played a minute of 3.

I don't watch trailers ever since the letdown I had with MGS V

Wrong image

Attached: image_2022-06-23_150204532.png (346x563, 231.43K)

No, pic related is.

Attached: Caesar2.png (619x568, 525.84K)