Sonic Origins

Is there going to be a mod or an option to turn these coins off in anniversary mode? I'm too good at Sonic to play with this baby mode shit. Sega really doesn't know how much my dopamine receptors depend on hearing that extra life jingle after collecting 100 rings.

Attached: Coins.jpg (251x199, 24.72K)

Ask again once Denuvo is cracked or removed.

Shouldn't take long for that to happen

>I cannot wait to pay 60 american dollars for a port of Sonic the Hedgehog ™ and mod out everything new thats added on it

Buy the original cartridge. Get an analogue system. Get good

yeah, pic related

Attached: sOnIC OrIGiNs.png (577x218, 44.48K)

>Sonic 1 Transever
>Sonic 2 Transolute
> Sonic 3 HRT
>Sonic CD Retransed
No thanks.

I don't understand why anyone would buy this. Back in the mega collection/gems collection days sure but how many different fucking options free/otherwise do we now have to play sonic the hedgehog 1-cd.
>BUT MUH TAXMAN PORTS
are not so much better than what we've already got that they're worth paying 60 dollars for. Before 3 AIR was done maybe but not today

kek

I am severely autistic and hate change of any kind. I will happily buy the exact same game over and over again because I like repetition.

I bought it so Sega makes Mania 2

>he doesn't know

Attached: He doesn't know.png (2560x1440, 1.22M)

The entire mania team no longer works at Sega.

>Headcannon made the widescreen version of S3K for origins
A man can dream

Pretty sure most of the team worked on this game

What are coins for?

Doesn't work like that.

Context?

Stealth and a few of his friends finished porting S3K and modifying the existing 1, 2 and CD ports to work on Mania's version of Retro Engine. The rest was Sega internally.

So no.

user is calling all fan recreations tranny projects, ignoring that the official remakes come from people in the same community.

So stealths team did all the actual work on the game part and sega just did the menus?

wait, what is this?

WHEN EVERYTHING IS TRANNY

NOTHING WILL BE

Attached: The_Incredibles_-_Syndrome_-_Render.png (940x2038, 919.86K)

Trannies love modding their aged games like they mod their aging bodies. Unlike the real version, which is remade from the ground up on a new engine.

I like these but I want to see those animated cutscenes and play the mirror mode and get all the bonus shit in the games

So Stealth and a handful of people did some conversion work on existing content.

This is not even half the people that worked on Mania, it's far less work, the people who handled design and art were not involved, and most of the actual new content on display is from Sega's internal devs.

"Most of the Mania Team" did not work on this. "Most of the Mania Team" is an independent dev studio working on their own game now.

The cutscenes are less than 6 minutes and have been up on YouTube for a few days. If you just want mission mode and mirror mode, either wait until it's cheap or pirate. Flipping the screen and adding a "kill 5 motobugs" challenge isn't worth $40.

Attached: 1647885329115.jpg (619x597, 192.99K)