Gabe Newell just called, he's asking you to help with a Steam Deck revision. What do you do?

Gabe Newell just called, he's asking you to help with a Steam Deck revision. What do you do?

Attached: steam_deck_004.0.jpg (1200x800, 125.23K)

Bigger battery

I give it a tail.

This plus maybe some minor hotswappable button capabilities like the xbox elite controller

Release a finished version of Artifact Foundry and hold the promised million-dollar tournament.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

For a more expensive Steam Deck 1 revision:
Bigger battery
Better screws
Maybe an OLED screen
Maybe more storage.
Perhaps an way to eliminate the need to bring both the Deck and a keyboard. Could be an attacked keyboard, could be a keyboard that is easy to transport in the same case as the Deck.

You know i never understand the marketing "thin kinks".
Just make a very big brick then, solar panels, dynamo machine, fukken bike with wires or something jeez.

Valve should sell a keyboard in which Deck just slots into. Have the keyboard be powered by the Deck so basically completely wireless.

Clearly mark what Steam games are DRM free so I know that I'm just as safe when I buy them on Steam as I am when I buy them on GOG.

I'd give it a non-removable, realistic tongue right in the middle of the screen.

Make HL3.

In addition to a bigger battery, maybe designing an official attachment that can hold an external battery.

Fast charging

For Steam Deck 2:
USB4 that allows an external GPU
Maybe more ports? Many USB hubs won't charge at the same time as they give access to external keyboard/mouse
Keep having a APU that is awesome for its time and that is supported by the Mesa drivers (partially written by Valve), so probably RDNA5 or later

>Just make a 20 pound device that costs 5000$ bro
Yeah you're right, you clearly don't understand marketing

The USB port is at the top, good luck making a slotting keyboard design for it that isn't completely insane

Connect the Deck upside down. It detects the keyboard, the image automatically rotates 180°.

Congratulations, now the fan outlet is blocked.

The "keyboard" is a small projector. It registers what projected "keys" your fingers touched. On the one hand this brings us back to the touch screen keyboard problems but we at least get the full screen. Adding an extra screen instead of a keyboard would solve the same problem.

i got mine last week and i'm not so sure, it's already just about as heavy as I can handle comfortably. the battery life isn't that bad, coming from the switch, although it's not like i (or anyone else with one) ever leave the house with the thing.
I do wish that there was an easier way to limit battery charge, going all the way to the terminal to use TLP is annoying.

...fuck.

Honestly I’m very happy with it. More power, and maybe a smidge better thermal management on the 2.0 would be fine with me. Since the 1.0 is basically a handheld PS4 base in terms of power, maybe 2.0 could be somewhere near PS4 pro or Xbox One X? I feel like that could be achievable in 5 years or so.

Attached: 1636892218153.png (1196x621, 657.64K)