The gameplay just sucks ass, you can't refute this rockstar fanboys

the gameplay just sucks ass, you can't refute this rockstar fanboys

Attached: 5465.jpg (1441x1952, 748.03K)

ruined by the over-immersion & forced realism faggotry

come on then

give us examples

kinda hard make any conversation with nothing

I can't refute you. They over designed the game to the point that they took the fun out of it.

This is for the mature players so you can just fuck off, adhd kid

I quit the game 2 hours in. The controls are repulsive all in the name of "muh realism". It feels horrible to play.

>t. pic related

Attached: 654654.jpg (713x811, 148.1K)

Never played RDR2 but I heard it had the worst iteration of Rockstar's abysmal tank control. Not sure how that's even possible.

i can and did
check mate

Based Dad, son probably wants him to play trannyshit.

I have adhd and this game is perfect for that.
>go riding around the pretty world
>all of a sudden random event or smoke forming on the horizon
>animals pop up constantly for the hunt

>fanboys
>2022
>for any game
Surely they don't exist still, right?

They made your character's movement feel weighed down, for lack of a better term. Like your character is constantly dragging along a 50lb bag on the ground. If you press left it takes a full second for your character to move in that direction, there was a webm made of this when the game was new and I dont have it but you can youtube it if you want, im sure youll find shit.

Its just an odd direction to go with and honestly it makes RDR1 a better game because its simply more fun to play, not to mention the overall story telling is better.

i thought flamewar shit is against the board rules? why is OP not banned yet.

my dad but with gta games

Rockstar will never top Undead Nightmare.

check global rule 8 dipshit

Why does Rockstar remove the cool mini-games from previous games with each new installment?

In 1 you had Arm Wrestling, Liar's Dice, Horseshoes, Dueling ( in 2. there is only one mission dedicated to this activity), Nightwatch etc.

Also, closet pieces such as sombrero and pancho have been removed. And the outfits have no effect.

And it's the same with GTA. In V you can't play the on the arcade machine game Block3d or whatever it was called, which was in IV. In San Andreas you had even more games like retro Space Shooter etc.
In V they closed the Burger Shops, you can't eat a hot dog on the street, you can't pick up a brick and throw it, you can't do police missions or medic missions, there's no bowling, no air hockey, you can't be a guard at a club.

Fuck, I'm just scared of what VI will be like. It'll probably be a giant open world, but it'll be empty and you won't be able to do anything. They'll probably even remove tennis.

I wonder if they're going with the "weighed" characters direction in GTA6. That would kill the interest of the zoomers to replay the game or even complete it one time, making their focus the hyper fast adhd online 2.

>no bowling
COUSIN!

I miss shooting pool in GTA SA and IV.

i beat it, didn't hate it but the mission design was pretty shit and controlling arthur was like steering a washing machine