Just about to replay this for the first time since I first played it on Xbox 360. What will I think of it...

Just about to replay this for the first time since I first played it on Xbox 360. What will I think of it? What's the best case?

Attached: 819LzBSZOaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1204x1500, 266.61K)

Uhh... gang?

i never played it actually. hopefully it goes on sale for cheap

Vice is he best chapter

You should, it's comfy af.

shoulda played this. drove around abit and checked out a crime scene something. looked alright, but was weird to play an open world game where you COULDNT just plow through everything til your vehicle explodes

It's like 5 bucks on steam every once in a while

it's alright, but trying to read the facial expressions is fucking next to impossible

just try to guess them first and then use a walkthrough to see if you were right

Confusing game. I remember playing it and the game ending after the model case(I believe you go to a jewelry store for questioning) and the game just ending after. Was it that short or did I fuck up somewhere? It had to be missing dlc

I'll probably get it in the sale, I wanna play it again. Favorite case is Nicholson Electroplating

you die in a sewer flood and i don't think that was a dlc?

The last thing i remember in that game is going to a construction site right and asking questions regarding a model or chasing someone through apartments

I’m not sure but the point is i definitely remember being upset with it. I’ll replay it

are you autistic?

>First case is about a Jew being murdered because everyone hates Jews

Could they have made this game today?

you will once again hate the case with that one dude from heroes

Is that the pedo case?

You definitely fucked up, that wasn't end of the game m8

nigga that's like 90% of the cases in the game

Its great

They should rename it L.A. Nonce then.

It ends in a sewer iirc

no, how come?

it's massively over rated

I don't think it is, most people shit on it because it was a sandbox game you couldn't fuck around in.

For me it's traffic with Bukowsky