BOYCOTT VALVE. REVIVE ARTIFACT

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

Do not buy Valve games. Do not buy Steam games. Do not buy Valve hardware. Email Gabe Newell and tell him that until Valve atones for lying to and betraying the Artifact fanbase, he will not see another thin dime.

JUSTICE FOR ARTIFACT.

Attached: artifact.jpg (460x215, 28.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/sale/winter2018bestof/
pcgamesn.com/artifact/artifact-goty-2018
navgtr.org/2018-awards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's time to move on.

>implying a Magic The Gathering rip off would be popular with dotafags

My condolences if you bought this ponzi scheme pretending to be a vidya.

It was a shit game that nobody played so they shut it down, big deal.

Tell me something, Artifact chads. Is creature targeting is randomized or am I just retarded?

>At the start of my turn, all of my dudes were aiming around the enemy dudes at the enemy's core
>all of their dudes were aiming at my dudes.
>I did pitiful face damage in that lane and they proceeded to wipe out all of my dudes, leaving me defenseless and losing that lane.

That frustrated me so badly that I threw up my hands and stopped playing after that. It didn't feel right that I was at the mercy of my dudes randomly targeting in unoptimal ways.

Yep, it's purely random. Enjoy :^)
>artifact fanbase

Artifact is not shit. It is excellent. Artifact’s expansions on Dota 2’s setting and lore were amazing. Peak soul. There were times I actually felt like I was commanding the epic fantasy battlefield the cards depicted. I’d never had that feeling from a card game before, not even Magic.

When I looked at the menu, saw Jolixia’s caravan in the distance at night while the music took me, for a fleeting moment it felt like I was home.

In addition, 60,746 users played Artifact at launch, it was one of the 100 best-selling Steam games of 2018, was nominated for Best Strategy Game at the National Academy of Video Game Trade Reviewers' awards, and was selected as Game of the Year by PCGamesN.

store.steampowered.com/sale/winter2018bestof/
pcgamesn.com/artifact/artifact-goty-2018
navgtr.org/2018-awards/

It's random in Artifact Classic, in Artifact Foundry units always attack what's directly in front of them unless a card effect changes that.

show the emails you've sent to Valve, fag

Why not start a movement like #SaveArtifact?

VALVE SAID ARTIFACT IS GOING TO BE WHAT HALF LIFE WAS TO FPS GAMES

Based. The Artifact Fanbase will not be silenced

Hey, it's the artifact schizo. Long time no see user, my steamdeck says hi.

>NOOOO NOT MY HECKIN GENERIC TRADING CARD GAME NOBODY PLAYED!

>60k players in November 2018
>Less than 500 in February 2019, 3 months later
Impressive for a game to die that fast

Attached: 1655840997281.gif (220x381, 1.21M)

>JUSTICE FOR ARTIFACT.
Shutting down a completely nonviable service is perfectly just, user.
Your fault for being a poorfag and not buying enough.

Artifact? More like Fartyshart

Damn you got them good, user.
Not sure how the artifact fanbase (the whole 3 of them) could ever recover.

Attached: Dayum.gif (250x195, 785.78K)

Been a long time since I saw you, Artifag. How have you been?

Attached: valve pls.png (400x863, 219.21K)

I'm glad your awful game got nuked, the overall happiness in the world increased.

Its actual title is Artifact, although the two versions have since been officially renamed Artifact Classic and Artifact Foundry.

CSGO had a bad launch and is now the most played game on Steam. What happened to Artifact is entirely a symptom of Valve failing to provide the promised post-release support.

Attached: OP.jpg (960x640, 254.16K)

Damn, what a shame.

Posted from my Steam Deck®

I will continue this hardfelt obsession with the number 3, until valve finally gives in

Move on and quit whining like a bitch onions boy, there are plenty of alternatives

>CSGO had a bad launch and is now the most played game on Steam
>Artifact is entirely a symptom of Valve failing to provide the promised post-release support
CSGO's core was perfectly viable.
Artifact's core was unsalvageable without turning into a completely different card game.
Artificat's failure was decided right in the early design phase: no amount of post-release polishing and band-aids can fix something whose very skeleton is misshapen.

>60,746 users played Artifact at launch
Pitiful. No wonder they dropped it. It's your own fault for not supporting it enough.