Piracy thread

What are you pirating this summer?

Attached: 1652927797512.webm (1920x1080, 2.5M)

A gf

Nothing new games are shit back to ftl I guess.

The high seas because new games aren't even worth a pirate lmao

photoshop

im NEVER paying for ANY adobe product EVER

Based

Idk yet. Maybe Red Alert 2, I haven’t played that in a decade.
Does emulating count as piracy? I’d like to play war of the monsters again. Maybe make some mods for it, I’ve got a couple kaiju ideas that might be neat.

Building my first gaming PC so I'm gonna pirate a TON of shit. I don't plan to pay for a game unless I absolutely have to as in it's not cracked or not on game pass.

i haven't pirated a game in eons
not even a moralfag/bootlicker, i just won't feel motivated to play unless i bought the game

I haven't pirated in a while... are Fitgirl repacks uploaded by user 'FitGirl' on 1337.to safe?

A literal slave

>goes to GOG, clicks download.
>yeaaaaa im a pirate

lol, lmao even

Achievement fag or "boy I hope my friends see me playing this new game!" fag. Your existence is meaningless, just do it already.

>goes to GOG
Kek outed yourself as a retard for not knowing how GOG looks like.

Whoa calm down pay cuck.

Actual nigger-tier logic there.

Waiting Chrono Ark to get released finally.

>I DIDNT PAY FOR IT SO I DON"T FEEL MOTIVATED
Like this sounds better. You have to pay to get off, we get it.

I bought Master Chief Collection on sale but I kept getting the "couldn't sign into Xbox Live" error so I refunded and pirated it. I also pirated Far Cry 6 but got bored of it after an hour. I got a bunch of Wii U games to play, might also play Horizon Zero Dawn again just to experience it on PC. Feels good knowing I've saved thousands of dollars pirating stuff.

Yes

I'm not the same user you un-medicated spastic.

you cant even buy their software anymore they have a subscription model. Never pay for photoshop anons

Sorry I didn't know I was talking to his ball washer. Anyways, name a game you're gonna buy so I can pirate and seed for the duration of the sale.

Pirating:
X-Plane 11 and the expensive ass addons
Switch Games (unpatched switch)
Persona 5R

You have to be 18+ to post here.

Based beyond belief. I want to pirate some Unreal Engine 5 tutorials but the only ones I can find on torrents are for making games. I just want to make renders. Basically take models from Blender and dump them in UE5 for renders. I messed around with UE5 a bit and the UI makes no sense to my tiny brain so I was super lost.