Reminder that old games aren't very good and it's driven entirely by nostalgia...

Reminder that old games aren't very good and it's driven entirely by nostalgia. Modern games are just better and less restricted on hardware. Everything can be done better in 3D.

Attached: 2f39beb0-050d-11ec-8b7f-d76bee7057ed.cf.jpg (2000x1333, 282.34K)

Nice opinion faggot

Nah, that's you.

Attached: 1605042397963.jpg (1080x1326, 172.47K)

soulless post

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55.57K)

hmm i already have a pal snes but i'll probably have to buy an american one too sooner or later
i was actually planning to use an adapter, but their compatibility is spotty while pretty much every japanese game runs on american systems just fine

Reminder that old movies aren't very good and it's driven entirely by nostalgia. Modern movies are just better and less restricted on hardware. Everything can be done better in 3D and in color.

Attached: Citizen_Kane_poster,_1941_(Style_B,_unrestored).jpg (2117x3181, 1.54M)

No you're probably emulating which never feels right compared to actual hardware or something close like the SNES mini

True!!!!! Halo Infinite is so much funner than the old ones. I really enjoyed playing its co-op and forge with my friends.

Isn't the SNES mini running on an emulator anyway?

Yes but that's not the point and you know that already.

do you think this baiting zoomer faggot is even playing retro games at all? No, of course not. He's just being a faggot online because he has no friends

4th gen is when games actually became good. Almost everything from gen 3 and prior should be considered a novelty.

honestly this

b-but user, I like some games from each decade. I'll take a blind shot and say your are a bored homosexual.

this but unironically

Nah I replayed through SMW recently, it kicks ass.
A lot of older games are indeed just nostalgia pits but there are some genuinely great games that stand the test of time.

>got filtered by SMW

Yikes.

might as well get a SFC. they're reasonably affordable. american snes stuff is pricey

it's MUCH easier to run jap games on a usa snes tham the other way around.

t. rannysaurus rex

sage
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T ANNOUNCE A SAGE
look how much I give a shit