Zoomers will never experience this magic

Zoomers will never experience this magic

Attached: 6429237.jpg (800x781, 96.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRAmG61Yayw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. some zoomer recently discovered civvie11 and now larps as a retro og boomer

those games sucked man lmao

You know you can still buy and play Hexen today, right?

So how will they butcher the reboot?

the fuck is civvie11

the expansion is even better

Attached: 12373-hexen-deathkings-of-the-dark-citadel-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x937, 122.94K)

Hate when faggot YouTubers find my favorite games because there fucking faggots like you that always bring them up forevermore

>Everyone's biggest complaint about Doomclones is mazes
>So let's make the biggest maze ever

Why Any Forums just cannot stop thimking about ''zoomers''?

>This kills the Hexenfag
youtu.be/mRAmG61Yayw

>Australian accent
Opinion discarded

>some filtered youtubie
whoa it's over

no ssg.

>plays mage like a sissy
No wonder he hates his experience

I played and beat all the Serpent Rider games and this is my zoomer ranking
HeXen 2 > Heretic 2 > HeXen >Heretic

I finished this game last year, great game but cryptic as fuck, thanks to Hexen every other game seems like a walk in the park when exploring it, i can navigate the levels and discover the secrets easier than before.

>Everyone's biggest complaint about Doomclones is mazes
"Mazes" are the best part about doom and it's clones, if you can't appreciate their genius level design then Call Of Duty is for you, you can kill sand niggers in a linear corridor with a stolen Michael Bay cut scenes at the end of every level...

>thanks to Hexen every other game seems like a walk in the park when exploring it, i can navigate the levels and discover the secrets easier than before.
I know what you mean. I think Hexen also helped my navigational skills as I was able to beat the original Metroid with no guide sometime after.

is this a pwad?

Maybe you should get a hobby that isn't mass-produced consumer entertainment lol

For some reason Hexen never hooked me. Wasn't it technically the sequel to Heretic? I loved the shit out of that game.

they can experience it right now and will always have the opportunity