Ukraine Gamer Support Thread

I am currently hitting the griddy for Ukraine.
Vladimir Putin youd better be scared.
Young Money clan and I.
We are getting wins for Ukraine in Fortnite.
And getting many victory royales.

Attached: griddy.png (279x433, 202.26K)

While you play video games, your women ran away to europe to get blacked and bred by muslims, leaving you to die for fags and feminism :)

Realistically, how does Ukraine actually win without NATO getting involved? They're taking casualties at a higher rate due to inferior artillery capability and lack of air superiority. The longer the war goes on the more they get grinded down

They don't. And Russia is being gentle, they could have gone full Grozny.

This doesn't belong on Any Forums and you know it.

Attached: 1631347771668.jpg (772x248, 37.28K)

if Any Forums collectively hit the griddy for Ukraine (in fortnite or not) then putin would finally stop his terrorism genocide

I don't know what that means and you should eat shit out of a fat man's ass faggot.

remain an incel

the world is saved

Attached: 1647046763040.jpg (1200x800, 487.18K)

Current events don't matter.

i cried when i saw this image.. and its even in pride month too such a defining moment

Z

a lot of orks on Any Forums lately

Attached: 1647024093213.gif (576x698, 554.77K)

my fukeen siderinos, wtf is this? wtf are they doing
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

if r*ssians advanced 1km every fucking day they'd be more advanced than thay are now, this war will just keep dragging on and on but since Ukraine has the home advantage they'll eventually "win"

basado

Attached: zelensky.jpg (600x600, 29.59K)

Ukraine army is 100% dependant of USA
The moment the mutts decide they no longer have interest in the war the ucranians can consider themselves fucked

Zoomers are so fucking gay

omg!!! kids dance!!! i hate them so hekcin much!!!

Why would they advance and put themselves in harms way when they can just stay behind their fortifications and fire artillery