Which studio could make a video game about the anti-christ?

which studio could make a video game about the anti-christ?

Attached: 1655923270660.jpg (840x572, 39.96K)

He is the good guy

Who is winning this war again?

The United States of America.

The jews.

lend-lease just like WW2
Russians should find that based

united jews of america*

>could surrender any time he wants and spare innocent children
>doesn't
What's his fucking problem? Ukraine won't be allowed into EU and they can't afford to win through attrition. Is he just going to sacrifice every civilian to Putin and then shrug when there's no one alive to oppose the invasion?

When are all schizo Christian cuck going to kill themselves

Based.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 14-22-16 vPAQUJU5ktL7wjLwK2w0lSybdcRi6jx1u5qJa-1AIj8.jpg (WEBP-Grafik 558 × 424 Pixel).png (558x424, 467.54K)

>bro just surrender, like why do you care about being a sovereign nation?

This sounds almost like begging, Ivan. Those casualty numbers starting to look uncomfortable? kek

we are simply doing to them what they did to us in 'nam
it's just simply payback

lol

All slavs are subhuman and should be skinned alive and thrown into a pit of nothing but salt.

I'm sorry, but did Russia already lose? Oh, that's right. The special military operation isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only been five months. Does gaining and then losing significant ground in two months count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the special military operation is still on? Russia is still on the offensive right now and they have been the best military in the world for how many years now? They're fighting one of the worst militaries in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of NATO supplies. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Russia is one of the best fucking countries in the world, they took Crimea in 2014 and would have taken the rest of Ukraine if they weren't feeling merciful. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Russia wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Ukraine just lost another village when they needed to get one, just like America did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Russia topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the country because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking nations on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

This guy is Christian and baptised all his children in orthodox churn unlike putin, whos kgb drills made him follow commie devil anti-Christ protocols for the rest of his life.

Attached: 369035593.jpg (460x300, 47.71K)

I don't know, but we are all losing.

damn Ivan calm down

china

2 more weeks! Then another kike can take office in Ukraine!

Sovereignty is a meme, might makes right.

True both world wars were caused by them after all. The more slavs kill each other the higher the chance for eternal world peace becomes.

wew lad

>russia
>might

Attached: 1655866324724.png (1117x1182, 647.8K)

Do you really hate Poles this much?

Keep licking that boot.

You're losing, Vatnik. Cope.

lucifer was an angel

Strong enough to conquer Hoholstan, so.

>sovereign nation

No such thing since WW2. Ukraine is a puppet state just like the US.

Hilarious how hard Russians are coping

It's not strong enough to conquer hoholstan, so no.

Clearly not strong enough.

but we aren't lmao

evil

Attached: 1624809712194.jpg (1600x1600, 365.97K)

not russia

Attached: Capture.png (801x714, 694.5K)

Attached: russianpc.jpg (460x908, 60.47K)

I too enjoyed the Abridged series of Yu-Gi-Oh.

I fucking hate the Anti-Christ so much is unreal.

>PUTIN IS... LE GOOD!

Attached: 1646946087131.jpg (612x576, 42.09K)