Why the fuck did they have to ruin him in Eternal and The Ancient Gods?

Why the fuck did they have to ruin him in Eternal and The Ancient Gods?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobos_(moon)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deimos_(moon)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For the good of humanity

white demoralization

So what are the odds they're gonna make you fight angels and say Earth doesn't need God's or some shit as a way to say Earth doesn't need Christianity?

73%

Considering how much they fucked Wolfenstein and Quake I have absolutely no hope left for any ID property.

Attached: FCEvoanXIAcWENM.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 125.4K)

What happened to him? I didn't play Ancient gods?

He was le ebin evil mastermind behind everything.

Oh real shit. Thanks user

Doom used to be about demons from hell on Mars. Now it's "lel! robot wif sord!!"

Attached: ab67616d0000b2738c342056eadcceeb58451dd3.jpg (640x640, 193.28K)

I skipped every cutscene. Thank God they let you do that. D16 had some unskippable bullshit you had to sit through.

I liked him better when he was just a dickhead robot

Attached: Sam.jpg (1795x1795, 511.93K)

It's okay, Doomguy's dick can fix the bad writing.

To be fair, it was hardly subtle and there was plenty of foreshadowing throughout 2016 and Eternal that he's no ordinary human and somehow connected to Doomguy, and predictably Doomguy once again says fuck you to all his plans even after the reveal.

lol no he was not

Expect Shub Niggurath to be the REAL creator of the Doom multiverse or whatever. Quake Ranger will recieve the same powerwanking as Doomguy and everyone will suck him off.

Attached: 1653593120939.jpg (780x787, 348.55K)

god I hope so

>Mars
zoom zoom

Huh? The first Doom literally did start on Mars. Zoomers didn't exist in the early 90s, they had not even been born

>The first Doom literally did start on Mars.
zoom zoom

Where did Knee Deep in the Dead take place then user?

I just can't get into Eternal's combat. It feels like I'm switching weapons because I need to, not that I want to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobos_(moon)

Episode 2 is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deimos_(moon)

Only Doom 3 is on Mars.

Phobos, retard

>akchually it was the moon of Mars
What's it like having autism

Remember when Doom was just some random marine fighting the hordes of hell?

Stop trying to be like those youtube videos.

Remember the famous Apollo 11 Earth landing? First time a human set foot on Earth, or so they say.

Remember when in Doom 64 that random Marine willingly stayed in Hell to keep demons in check?

>Remember when in Doom 64
Good thing that was never considered canon and forgotten by everyone. I mean making Pain Elements into Cacodemons? Fuck off.