The saviors of gaming

The saviors of gaming.

Attached: 1655311015917.jpg (1024x600, 97.88K)

Bethesdrones and Fromfags should be dragged into the street and shot

>Pretending Starfield won’t be the next Cyberpunk
Somebody learnt nothing from Fallout 76.

FO76 was a corporate cashgrab built on top of FO4 with the team working on it having zero experience making online games. It was pretty much a side project to make Zenimax money while Todd worked on his magnum opus.

This. Everyone that has worked with Todd has said he knows what he's doing, and I've enjoyed every game he's made.

I'm not worried about Starfield being good so much as I'm worried about it being locked into the corporate mod store and no toolkit given to the players.

73%
decent try but not enough polish, very buggy and janky

uh oh Miyazaki sisters

Attached: 4answer.png (422x320, 48.82K)

Tried to play Elden Ring, felt nothing, deleted it and installed God Of War, beat in two days - very cool, very fun. I'm very surprised that Fromsoftware games not only considered very good, this can happen with something niche, but they also very popular.

Thank you come again sirs

>FO76 was a corporate cashgrab built on top of FO4 with the team working on it having zero experience making online games. It was pretty much a side project to make Zenimax money while Todd worked on his magnum opus.
>This. Everyone that has worked with Todd has said he knows what he's doing, and I've enjoyed every game he's made.
>
>I'm not worried about Starfield being good so much as I'm worried about it being locked into the corporate mod store and no toolkit given to the players.

Attached: 51qv76 (1).jpg (959x981, 663.22K)

I can only guess you want people to hate these dudes even more.

based

YOU CUNTS ARE GENUINELY GOING TO SIT HERE AND TRY TO TELL ME THAT YOU THINK BETHESDA GAMES ARE ACTUALLY 8 or 9 /10 GAMES?
DID YOU NOT SEE THE FUCKING GUN PLAY IN THE GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE? IT MIGHT BE THE WORST GUNPLAY SHOWN OF ANY AAA GAME EVER.
THIS GAME DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN AESTHETIC. IT'S GENERIC SPACE GAME. I COULDN'T BE MORE DISINTERESTED IN THIS IF I TRIED.

don't seethe

Both make the same game over and over

The gun play wouldnt have bothered me so much if the game wasn't about gun play- But it looks like that's quite literally the entire game:

Go to place to do quests and shoot people, loot and repeat. and it looks/feels like that?

The only good game Todd directed isn't even listed

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson Randy

>8.8

Attached: 1644801885136.gif (498x280, 3.06M)

You could copy paste the lesson to me again just like Todd Howard copy pastes all the content in all his video games?

But skyrim is listed

Do normal people actually like scifi? I think starfield will fail horrendously

fpbp

Attached: _.png (484x544, 280.64K)

Unironic toddposting has become a serious concern. There are anons who apparently didn't know it was a meme and thought they had a home here.

Attached: 4793608645_5a2afcd5b5_b.jpg (1024x720, 194.19K)

This isn't even Sci-Fi though, this is like realistic futurism, which might as well be another way of saying "A fairly reasonable future".

People who like Sci-Fi like the crazy absurdity and awesome creativity- which this has none of.

this game is older than you, faggot

Starfield's aesthetic is very "meh" to me. It looks better than Fallout 4 in my opinion, but that's it.
And normies can like Sci-Fi, but they prefer space opera or science fantasy. Think Star Wars, or Warhammer 40k, or Dune, or any other popular space setting.

>Think Star Wars, or Warhammer 40k, or Dune, or any other popular space setting.
Even Mass Effect is better, despite ending in a shitshow. Nothing cooler than being a cockswinging, galactic secret agent/space marine/terrorist. I'm sold right away. This sounds a lot less exciting.

Yeah because all that stuff you mentioned has some actual creativity. Starfield is like- you know what pic related:

Attached: 1154904866.0.jpg (1200x800, 144.05K)

>Starfield is like- you know what pic related
Pretty much. The main problem with it is that it doesn't really have hooks yet.

I think the premise of "exploring and civilizing the galaxy" sounds fun, but there's not much of an aesthetic to it, save for the space suits (and I think they look ugly).

Forgot about me Any Forums?

Attached: 1655986206883.jpg (479x641, 212.7K)