Now that the dust has settled was he right?

Now that the dust has settled was he right?

Attached: 6EA32A8C-5DB5-47EE-9906-F41A9DEE6B9B.jpg (750x945, 403.95K)

Hogan was flippy though, he used to do superplexes off the top of a steel cage on house shows.

Yeah but he was wrong about Sami Zayn. Sami is a great sports entertainer and not some vanilla flippy guy.

MISS CARTER LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE

Sami has nice mic skills and charisma which masks his flippy shit.

only recently. for the many years prior to the last year or so he was cringe, vanilla and reddit:the wrestler. In 2016 he was an abomination

He always had the capacity for solid character work, though. The indie movez spam style was still in style in 2016. That's why he was still doing it then.

Sami Zayn really shouldn't be categorized this way anymore. I'd argue that Apollo Crews shouldn't be, either. His African prince gimmick was pretty good I think.

Cornette could have factual evidence of Christ. The fact that he's a cuck means he can never be right.

Attached: D-u7B2UUcAAIfyq.jpg (750x634, 59.58K)

Hogan was flippy retard, he used to do 540 avalanche burning hammers off the titantron through 8 tables covered in sulfuric acid into a pool of AIDS needles picked up off skid row you fucking dilletante

He was always right

The literal only point that matters is one he didn't even list. They all had otherworldly charisma.

Real main eventers don't leave their feet.

doesnt matter what he did in the ring he looked and acted like a reddit hipster. he was a total nerd

>vanilla
>Apollo Crews

>vanilla

You got plenty of guys who fit those three rules today and don’t draw shit. Cody does moonsaults so he doesn’t count.

why not both? wrestling is usually at it's best when it has a wide variety of content

Adam Cole has charisma, but it's negated by the fact that he's under 6'.

I mean I'm sure you can find draws in flipshitters. Like Rey Mysterio. There's definitely more draws on the bigger side though.

Attached: 06DA2A6F-4951-469C-B002-6F96975346B1.jpg (590x565, 34.58K)

Extremely based.

Such as?