If you explore more game becomes easier as you get more missiles and hp

>if you explore more game becomes easier as you get more missiles and hp
So.. you get punished with a lower difficulty if you go out and get every item? Defend this game design.

Attached: metroid-dread-screenshots_vk7u.1080.png (1080x608, 931.78K)

>Game becomes easier when you grind
When will the horror end?

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-155409_TachiyomiJ2K.jpg (507x784, 60.7K)

One of three things, OP. Either you have never played a video game with an actual sense of progression in your life, you are shitposting, or you are very, very stupid.

Attached: Pupils Frog.png (638x584, 268.45K)

Metroid Dread is legitimately the only game in the entire franchise where the final boss puts up a fight. That's not to say he's the hardest boss ever made by any means, but he certainly puts up more of a fight than something like Mother Brain in Super Metroid which is borderline scripted. So you have an actual incentive to go out and explore to get stronger, for once.

haha tendie dogs coming to defend their shit fucking game 3 2 1 loool

as a kid i always thought metroid prime was a pretty tough fight. but you're right that dread's final boss is probably the best in the franchise.

I didnt explore at all and am close to the end with half hp and missiles
Its not hard and would be even easier if I explored more and had more hp

>If you explore in Elden ring or any souls game the game punishes you for experiencing its content by becoming easy as piss
>In metroid dread if you comb every single square inch of the map the game becomes easier
???

What OP doesn't want to hear:
HP gains only makes the game easier if you're playing to a low standard of skill.

Metroid Prime isn't tough, it's just fucking awful and tedious. First phase is great, then you have to wait for thirty minutes until le floating brain decides to stop moving around and leave a pool of cum you can use to shoot him. Emperor Ing is harder than Raven Beak though.

>if you explore zelda you get more heart pieces
>punished for exploration with lower difficulty
Defund dis game dezign!

The last boss was quite hard for a Metroid game, and I enjoyed it a lot and beating him felt good. Took me about 20-30 attempts.

I then learnt that you could use Power Bombs to destroy the sun orb things, so I went back and re-fought him and it was now disappointingly easy.....

I then watched streamers use the power bomb trick their first time and beat it in 5-10 attempts.

>getting the items that are gotten with speed boost techs
So good mang.

Attached: 1623544313298.jpg (252x252, 7.22K)

why does this board require you to make pants on head retarded threads to get any attention? can't we just discuss games without either blatant bait or utterly stupid shit to farm (You)s? how tedious

>it rewards players... but I see it as a punushment!
Sounds like a you problem, ngl.

Attached: shoujak.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

>an easier time is a punishment
Just speedrun it.

Positive posts don't get attention, only negative ones do. This has been the norm for a long ass time now.

Attached: 1648434423342.jpg (1000x736, 313.19K)

I've always hated power bombs in metroid games.
They feel cheap, not fun to use, and trivialise every boss that you can just spam them on.

zero mission had a thing where the final boss got significantly tougher if you had 100% items. no idea why this feature never came back.

Posting in an epic metroid thread so my metroid bros can talk! Have fun guys :)

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-040313_Chrome.jpg (720x1021, 135.12K)

>making games easier and taking away the challenge is a le reward

Attached: 1625675911569.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)

I called the first robot boss a nigger and the game used the microphone to record me. It banned me from playing the game as a warning. Many such cases.