Sell me on this game

Sell me on this game

Attached: mxaffT3mS-4HM5CmdDad7pvwsg4H3xDsI028ZychY_4_350x200_3x-0.jpg (1050x1517, 122.89K)

playing it will make you feel happy

I just played it for like 30 minutes but it seems to be one of those old stye games that you figure how to do everything by yourself
The movement is pretty good and it gives you a nice sense of discovery in a weird rain world

It's a weird game that lets you explore an alien world where life is harsh and most creatures just wanna eat you, cause you're a living pipe cleaner.
Run around, figure out what's going on, and try to get back to your family.

It's my favorite game of all time. I don't really want to say anything else because it's worth going in completely blind. But you have to play it for as many times as it takes to beat it, otherwise I think you'd just walk away thinking what's the big deal.

video games don't make me happy anymore

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>OP is just a frogtard
AND INTO THE TRASH THE THREAD GOES.

Nah, if you wanted to play it you would have done so already.

play all the classic metroidvanias first, sotn and super metroid

Probably the most interesting and immersive ecosystem in vidya desu. Every creature has its own behaviors and temperament, but ultimately they all just want survival. Enemies aren't braindead murderbots that exist just to give you something to fight, they're just hungry and they WILL leave you alone if they figure out that attacking you is a risk to their own lives.
They're also animated in such a cool way that gives them really unique body language.

For a game famous for being frustrating and making people rage quit, I always found it weirdly cathartic. I guess it appeals to some caveman part of our brains that haven't been scratched since we stopped being hunter-gatherers.

Also the story is incredible, but can't really say anymore than that without spoiling it.

funny slugcat lol :)

You're a living turd with a spear and just like that you travel in pipes and moves like shit in a world that looks like an artistic depiction of a sewer. All in a messy pixel shit artstyle.

It's a meme so you should buy it like you always do with memes.

:D

Attached: nice moves slugcat.webm (428x188, 1.66M)

I like it but not knowing anything about it is stressful. I feel like I'm nearing the end of the game but a bunch of counters keep going up and down and I don't know what they mean and I don't want to know but I also don't want my playthrough to end suddenly because I took too many cycles or because I ate too many bugs or fuck knows what
I also hate that I unlocked the passage thing but I just wasted it and now can't get it back but I also respect the game for letting me waste it
days having variable lengths seems like a dumb mechanic

It's a game where you have to figure out a lot of things on your own. The movement is odd, your goal is unknown and the world is strange. Many people, myself included, get filtered by this and ragequit, yet, some come back and eventually figure out what it makes it a masterpiece.
Even if you don't like it, it's still an interesting game.
Also this
I have no idea what you're talking about, but as long as you can go where you want to, you'll be fine. And don't worry about using passages, try going back there on your own.

The game is genuinely comfy after you finish it for the first time. Just being a part of an alien ecosystem that you've mastered is serene as hell. I've spent a lot of time just wandering around aimlessly listening to the ambience and watching the ecosystem around me work itself without my involvement. Only game I can still boot up whenever and I know im gonna get some enjoyment from it.

Devs are blm tranny supporters

They got rid of the BLM shit in the twitter bio, the game is officially based now.

>enemy waits to ambush you behind a screen change
Genuinely fuck you

Huh. What happened?

probably their new publisher telling them to reel that libtard shit in

Well it's not like people forget past faggotry easily. At least the game itself is actually decent so they have that going for them.

>aaaaa a twitter bio help me niggerman

What part of go woke go broke don't you understand? Only rare cases like this one or Lisa dev get forgiven

It's a shit game, they had to do blowjob's to tranny's in order to sell this shit