How do we stop china from taking over gaming?

how do we stop china from taking over gaming?

Attached: chinese tf2.jpg (1279x723, 684.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chineasy.com/10-popular-games-in-china/
store.steampowered.com/app/994730/_Banner_of_the_Maid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>how do we stop the country that is attempting to bring single player dominance back to gaming
We don't.

I'd rather have china take over than fucking commiefornia.

We don't. Chinks will save gaming since Japan is going full woke pretty soon.

I take chink over kike/mutt

Damn, Blizzard stole Ashe's design from Team Fortress 二

you're retarded

Chinks only know how to copy, so they'll eventually copy wokeshit.

Gee, I wonder what games kids who primarily play single player games will end up making when they grow up.

Attached: 1634722806385.png (1083x116, 16.01K)

Statism is pathetic, always pushed around by a bunch of boomers.

chineasy.com/10-popular-games-in-china/
these are literally all multiplayer
they're more obsessed with multiplayer shit than anywhere else in the world save korea. multiplayer shit is so popular that's why they have restrictions on it

We took over since the 1900s, chudster. Soon all of America will be flooded with a avacado and almonds.

china has already taken over gaming

>I have to choose between globohomo and bugman corpo-dystopia
We don't live in a binary vacuum.
There are literally thousands of preexisting games you can play in the back catalog.
Maybe, just maybe, you can stop consuming shit for a few years/decades and just enjoy all the games that we already have.
What a concept, right?
No, that's too much to ask.
Your faggot monkey brain is thirsty for dopamine, and rather than work, exercise, and eat healthy, you have to consume whatever new dogshit FOTM game that comes out.
Ultimately *YOU* are what is killing gaming. Not chinks, not kikes.
YOU.

Attached: 1606156778752.png (1280x1270, 1.01M)

I unironically believe that Xi Jinping will change the tides.

>OH MY GOD TOTALITARIAN LIMITING OF FREEDOMS HECKING BASED

Blizzard has NEVER created anything original.

remember when they abolished the limited presidential term law and made it so that he can stay in office forever and then banned any search results that were against this from showing up
fricking based china haha

I don't agree with his dictatorial policies, but you have to admit that single player games will become more popular and profitable because of him.

Zoomers are weaklings who grew up sucking off politicians, for them, the state is the parental figure they never had.

It's the end for fag parades so I don't mind.

>attempting
with what?

The moment they do he'll just ban singleplayer games too.

>get woke go broke
Chinks value money more than lives.

if China could control single player games they would restrict them too.

Attached: rejected_his_message.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

china values power, nothing else
i mean every government does, but they have especially little regard for human suffering or rights

We can't. While western games are filled with ugly troons, china makes games like this store.steampowered.com/app/994730/_Banner_of_the_Maid/
They have booba on their side. Booba will make them win.

The gov is power hungry and ultra traditionalist. The normie chinese are money slaves. I cant see them going woke anytime soon.

>ultra traditionalist

Attached: 1273517154526.jpg (358x353, 28.15K)

i know right

I doubt it. Multiplayer games are more addicting for people while having endless replayability and are only the result of a single purchase, so it leads to people spending way too much time in them.
The limitations will lead to an increase in profitability and popularity for single player games, but it doesn't mean the hours they spent in multiplayer will directly translate to single player hours since the majority of people generally finish a game and never play it again. They'd also have to purchase/pirate a new game and I have no idea how many Chinamen download entire fucking romsets like I do.
I think they'll spend more time in single player games while also spending more time doing things other than gaming.

you can rent an account and play whenever you want
yes it's dumb