Ouch

kakuchopurei.com/2021/06/happy-pride-month-2021-lgbt-game-characters/
Ouch

Attached: Kanji gah.jpg (1080x2101, 526.86K)

shit thread

Kanji is gay in the same way that article is written by a real journalist

The whole point of Kanji's character is that a masculine man can still like knitting and 'feminine' things without being a flaming huge faggot.

This is why everyone is sick of transfaggot degens. You see a little girl like playing sports with the guys and suddenly start thinking about chopping her breast off, putting her on hormone treatment so you can turn this tomboy into a real boy.

You fucking sick freaks.

Attached: tu454.jpg (708x708, 38.43K)

Kanji is one of the worst written characters, because he winds up not even being gay in the end. He has this arc of accepting his sexuality and he still wants to fuck Naoto, even when he learnes Naoto's a she.

>You see a little girl like playing sports with the guys and suddenly start thinking about chopping her breast off
user seems to forget girls' sports exist

Kanji's a victim like Chihiro is

kanji was a homo who wanted to suck bara cocks because he was repressing his homo. just like Naoto was a butch lesbian being held back by those FAT ASS TIDDIES

Kanji's arc isn't about him accepting being gay, it's about him learning to not be afraid of people potentially calling him gay becuase he likes to knit n' shit. It's not exactly hard to understand if you actually play the game and follow the story arc, or even watched the cutscens on youtube, but that's just too much effort for a shitpost on Any Forums so I understand.

In my hometown there were very few girls who wanted to play sports. So the few girls that did got to play with us. No one had any problem with it, we were kids anyway so we just wanted to have some fun. There were no right-wing morons like you shouting "GIRLS DONT BELONG WITH GUYS" and there were no left-wing morons shouting "GIRLS CAN BE BOYS". We were just kicking some ball around and being kids.

You are just as sick as the left-wing trans ideologists since you immidiately think about gender, just like they do. No we were just kids playing some sports. Stop thinking about sex all the time you disgust freak.

Woah! A frogposter that isn't dumb. That's a first.

>2021
But its funny how westoids misinterpreted Kanji and Naoto on purpose just to push their agendas when the characters themselves say they are not gay or trans or anything like that and the theme of the game is to accept your true self instead of your deluded mental illness self

I like knitting and shit but that doesn't make me gay you faggots.

Both characters are explicitly in the closet. The entire game is about them coming out.

>t. never even touched a persona game

You are absolutely wrong. Both characters have insecurities and learn to not give a fuck later. But they are straight.

no shit thats because you were kids. people start to care when kids go through puberty because duh testosterone > estrogen

maybe im too smooth brained, But I thought the whole concept of his character was that AS a Japanese macho delinquent he has this whole persona he has to keep up so that everyone around him perceives him as a macho man delinquent, and his social link and arc are a play on the whole "maybe I AM gay" shit because of how society, especial in japan, perpetuates the whole knitting and cooking and likening cute shit as being feminine.
I mean Rise whole shtick was that she was being perceived as a hoe.

They aren't in the original japanese, lmao
It got censored in the western dub.

It's funnier if kanji is gay tho. Stop being autstic.

I'm not clicking your shit shill

Yes but explain why Kanji was attracted to Naoto when he thought he was a boy. How is that related to his insecurities about his feminine hobbies?

I played the game in Japanese, go fuck yourself.

I dropped the game after the little sister arc like years ago because it was a fairly boring game, but I'm sure Kanji wasn't gay. He's simply a tomboy enthusiast and struck gold with Naoto.
These people probably think Naoto is trans where she is just upset that things couldn't go her way because she was treated as a woman, nothing about gender dysphoria.
I could be wrong though, but the game isn't blatantly fag or trans friendly like these articles presume.

you are based as fuck

All men are gay. There is no friendship anymore, only faggotry. See this? Clear sign that Luke and Han fuck each others ass.

Attached: 1655917748069.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Because his instincts could see she was a woman

Kanji is bi/pan at best, not gay.
He was attracted to Naoto before even knowing her gender.

He likes tomboys.
Simple as.

pheromones retard

Attached: happy winning chad.png (900x900, 310.15K)

>see your friend going into a suicide mission
>telling him be careful is an act of faggotry

Because he is an an alpha Chad and can sniff out good pussy and fat tits from 7 miles away

Attached: 97718954_p0.jpg (2150x3035, 1.42M)

Naoto does tend to stink up the bathroom a lot...

I have no idea why the west thinks a game from japan made in 2008 is going to be progressive.

Kanji is not gay. Naoto is not trans. Simple as.

I actually dislike the stupid “Hurr hurr Scooby Gang” meme even more than the Kanji gay stuff honestly.

It’s such a fucking R*ddit meme, with zero appreciation for the actual story or characters which -of course- are nothing like Scooby Doo. Fucking P3 is about solving a mystery and literally has a Dog mascot character, I guess they’re the original Scooby Gang, huh?

Attached: CB1DACAE-A549-48EC-A63C-8C417DF331AE.jpg (1600x2000, 1.25M)

Shit thread that entirely missed the point of Kanji's character as others have pointed out, so I might as ask a similar question since I just finished Umineko.

Was Yasu trans? The gender identity issues resulting from her fucked up body sure seemed to imply it.

Attached: 1637143079798.jpg (1348x1037, 777.33K)

It is now.

The irony being that both kanji and naotos shadows exist because of subhumans like the op.

He was attracted only to Naoto, not other men.
He just thought she was a man and was sexually conflicted by that fact.
It was inevitable that she was revealed to be a woman.

That's what shitty storytelling would indicate, because we've been forcefed that shit for a decade.

Isn't he almost anti-gay? IIRC his story was that he was freaking out because he thought he might be gay, and he turned out to not be gay at all.

he's also attracted to naoto when he knows she's a girl too. the takeaway here is "he likes naoto"

You are close. He starts thinking about maybe being gay. But then realizes that he just likes cute stuff and knitting, not guys. That going against society by acting macho was just as bad as going with society, which was being or acting gay.

He found himself, true self, and understood that he didnt have to be super macho or gay just because of how society views him. He literally just like knitting and cute stuff. And shouldnt give a damn about what society views him as.

Trans people miss this entirely and could really learn something. But instead they chop their dicks off and commit suicide after. Worst part is that society encourages them.

It’s a Japanese trope, Ouran High School Host Club is an example of it.

>if you're homophobic and hate gays, its because you are gay!
They unironically believe it now

Here’s some obvious truths that make people mad

>Kanji isn’t gay, he expresses clear lust towards Chie and Yukiko in swimsuits too
>Kanji might be bi- as much as Any Forums likes to (correctly) point out that his arc isn’t about him being gay, the story honestly didn’t care about his sexuality at all, he could like guys, he liked Naoto as a guy, it’s never addressed one way or another. The actual point was that it didn’t matter.
>Naoto is absolutely not trans. There’s no possible reading of her character that sees her as thinking she actually is a man. She thinks her life would be better if she was one.
>Luka isn’t trans. Luka didn’t think he was a girl, he thought that he should be one because it’d solve his self esteem issues
>Luka might be gay, he’s very attached to Okabe and might be gay for him, it’s not clear how much of the romantic feelings are specific to his time as a girl

Attached: E86D3E8C-B6AD-4B85-82BB-FF258E77E945.jpg (750x1000, 200.86K)

Kanji I could forgive you confusing him for being gay. Naoto though, not only are you low IQ, but your ears and eyes don’t function.

Naoto is a hilarious example of terfs vs trannies. She is clearly a “women’s rights in a repressed society” character, and the trannies want to co opt her and make her trans when all she wants is to have a job that she’s afraid she can’t have because she was born a woman.

Fags and especially trannies are natural born projectors. There isn't a single situation where they look at an interaction between two people and say "oh well they definitely exist platonically". It's always some utterly degenerate shit the whole world is hiding. Only the fag or the teanny can see the "truth" because there's just no way they can be uniquely fucked up.

I'm kinda similar. I always thought that drawing was for women like it's not a man's hobby. But at some point I stopped caring.

Yasu was confused . It's just a motive piece.

Same, before I played P4 I was expecting it to be all anime high school bullshit because of the meme when it was barely a fraction. I think it's just P3 fans angry the series didn't stick with a dark and serious tone 100% of the time

Attached: 73ff14d1475a057974e774e9d5224642.jpg (781x1065, 147.19K)

whose balls are those girls kicking

>His whole arc is about him accepting who he is despite having unconventional tastes for his gender.
>nope, ur gay lmao!

>he could like guys, he liked Naoto as a guy, it’s never addressed one way or another. The actual point was that it didn’t matter.
I never saw him go after Teddie, did you? If he was bi, then he wouldn't resist such trap-bait

Attached: D'arby.jpg (300x460, 34.58K)

>thought that drawing was for women
lol. did you think those renaissance artists were women?

Attached: most-famous-artists-1.jpg (750x900, 245.43K)

No but you know times change. I always thought that people would laugh at me because drawing is not a masculine trait. I know I was wrong.