Is now the best time to start collecting 3ds related content?

is now the best time to start collecting 3ds related content?

Attached: 2ds.jpg (3649x3624, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hshop.erista.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it was way easier back when Freeshop worked.

you are about 6 years too late

bought a few unopened one of these in 2019 when they were discontinuing them. will probably sell it 20 years from now for 20x the profit.

>he doesnt know
Kek its easier than ever now user

Okay maybe. Not like there's a whole lot of 3DS games coming out for me to download these days.

Beat superstar saga remake today after never finishing it on GBA. Great game.

hshop.erista.me/

Is there a list somewhere of exclusive 3DS games that were only available digitally? That's the only thing I wanna be sure to get while I can.

the only one i know of is that rhythm heaven game

Superstar Saga had a remake?

Yeah.
Can't say I am a fan of this new trend of taking beautiful old pixel art games and remaking them it into dollar store 2.5D because it's cheaper... I mean more "modern".
A toaster can run 3D now it's no longer special. They should instead improve the pixel art like Pocky and Rocky Reshrined.

yes i was surprised as well

I agree I like the older art style but I didn't think the remake was offensive.

Forgot pic.

Attached: lXa8L3B.jpg (1840x2288, 1.04M)

left looks better than right on 3, 4 and 5

Oh, I got confused for a second and thought you were talking about Sigma Star Saga lol. Had to look it up.

way ahead of you op

Attached: IMG_20211230_190647.jpg (3000x4000, 3.32M)

>I agree I like the older art style but I didn't think the remake was offensive.
Not offensive, it's just not better.
Thing is they could very much improve the quality of the pixel are for modern screens, higher res, more detail and so on but they shart out bargain basement 3D instead.
If it was top quality 3D like remaking the DKC trilogy in the Tropical Freeze engine with all the same care and attention I would understand, but it's not, it's picrel.

Attached: Advance+Wars+Screen+1.jpg (1000x1188, 475.9K)

>That Persona Q one.
Shit man how much did that put you back on?

Attached: 1493706472788.png (800x826, 357.37K)

I agree I do wish the pursuit to 3d because 3d = better! would end.

I played the remake because I just now hacked my op picrel 2ds XL and wanted to test a 3ds game on it lol

Man that mh4u one looks so bad.
Such a contrast to the XX one that was only released in japan and looks amazing.

I bought it retail when it released and never opened it. I've tried looking up what it cost now but I honestly have no idea. I see sealed japanese version online but never any sealed US ones, only opened. I consider it one of the trophies of my collection.

its not my favorite but I think it looks pretty nice. I do agree that Japan gets better ones from time to time

>hit ZL
>new artstyle switches to old one
done, fixed