Enemy can kiss you

>Enemy can kiss you
what game can the enemy do this?

Attached: 1.jpg (2048x1441, 258.03K)

Portrait of Ruin has a tragically small amount of fan art
Also fuck this boss.

If it wasn't such a generic, buggy asset flip, it might get more attention.

Attached: shanoa.png (800x1250, 645.07K)

You wanna maybe suck my asshole?

Lamia in FFTA 1 and 2

>buggy asset flip
I thought castlevania fans accepted that's just how the ds and gba era was and that it's ok because the games are fun otherwise

Just don't use Jonathan.

I had a witty retort and a gif to go with it, but Any Forums has decided that it doesn't want to upload it, for some reason.

depends, do you look like either of the women in the OP?

isn't that true of ALL the IGAvanias? I mean, shit, the DS games were still using sprites from RONDO for fuck's sake.

Does it? I feel like there's still a fair bit.

Attached: por7.jpg (1280x840, 1.64M)

real life :(

Castlevania in generally gets weirdly less art than you'd think it would so I don't think Portrait is especially wanting compared to the rest of the series anyways.

Attached: char jon.jpg (800x1000, 647.64K)

Anyways, they're cute. I want them to make babies.

Attached: por6.jpg (1750x1226, 1.67M)

DASH! DASH!

Attached: THUNDER BREAK!.jpg (467x648, 69.29K)

ass expansion bitch

Desert Sorceress in Dark Souls 2

Attached: Castlevania_.png (900x1273, 1.07M)

We had this thread yesterday. Commission more art before making a new one.

This is hot.

Sex Slave Charlotte is a yummy idea.

holy shit I love girls being gay (only when it makes sense, I don't give a fuck about crackships).
it's both cute and hot.

It has plenty of art, it'll prob get more once the DS vanias get re released.

Attached: 54784.jpg (2185x2827, 2.07M)

I see this thread is derailing into another coomer shit, but as I am suffering from the newest wave of the floo, and I still have 2 hours before going to work, I will post my story.

When I was little, I always used to go to my grampaw's farm to spend the summer, and I always brought my videogame consoles - My most prized were my NDS, because I pirated them since an early age (I was pretty non-normie ever since I was in 4th grade)

So of course, 3 of the games were the Castlevania ones, and one night I dreamt a wild dream about they being merged into 1, POR having more than the generic 4 portraits and their not!portraits, having other zones for example, and you could play as many more characters, and each gameplay was essentially truly different, exploring different zones and such, and eventually you could switch across all characters and then it became a real fevre dream.

Damn if the human mind can't imagine really cool things... it's a shame I've got no idea of modding nor motivation

I'm glad you have a nice childhood memory, but that story was boring as fuck. Never tell it again.

>he thinks using an R4 on DS wasn't the most normalfag thing ever
lol

im 27 and i have never kissed before

>oomer
Shut up.