What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: grim-fandango-remastered---button-1541102277240.jpg (1024x1024, 276.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U5AK7xP_bmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good shit but also sone truly assinine puzzles

Be prepared to not wanna mess up your scythe

One of the best video games ever created, I promise you

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

>try hard to get through the game without a guide
>get to the server part
>have to click a small lock on the door to keep the bolt for the lock out so it won't fully shut
cmon with this shit.

Probably fun

The best point and click adventure ever made

That doesn't set the bar really high.

I'm not wrong though

the last good game by tim "basedfag" schafer

You will miss this game dearly when you're done. God knows I do.

It shone pale as bone, as I stood there alone
And thought to myself how the Moon
That night cast its light; on my heart's true delight
And the reef where her body was strewn.

not gonna pick that up

A phenomenal game with great humour and a fantastic soundtrack, but some of the worst nonsensical puzzles you will ever come across.

Nothing wrong with using a guide, you play for the adventure and story

you mena runescape+

Are there any examples of the obtuse puzzles you guys are saying? When I played it I managed to clear a lot of them without hints which felt good but I do remember being pissed at some of them, though I don't recall what they were exactly. Mostly the ones involving the scythe I think like the cat litter and the safe.

Just use a guide, it's a charming game and you're playing for everything but the actual puzzle solving

just watch non commentary lets play on youtube

you are a loser

The puzzle where you use the device that prints tickets was the only one I couldn't solve as a kid and just brute forced it.

how would you not know to set the deadbolt when manny comments on how heavy the door is?
the actual stumbling block in that puzzle is putting the card into the pneumatic tube.

The absolute fucking KINO.
youtu.be/U5AK7xP_bmE

not that guy but I didn't realize that there was more than 1 interactable point on the door, the card part was pretty obvious since they practically spelled it out for you if you mess up the sequence once

Manny dies

LUPE LUPE LUPE LUPE LUPE

Attached: 7NqR.gif (288x222, 1.05M)

My scythe.

I like to keep it close to where my heart used to be.