Milky Way from the edge of Andromeda

Milky Way from the edge of Andromeda

Attached: scr00014.jpg (1920x1017, 146.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromeda–Milky_Way_collision
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn user, are you an alien?

Andromeda from the edge of the Milky Way

Attached: scr00004.jpg (1920x1017, 160.19K)

Glipnorp, Borgnob said to stop sending communications on those Homo Sapien "Internet site" things. We need you to get over here and fix our particle accelerator.

Attached: 1626011688446.png (531x879, 13.71K)

why's everything gotta be so fucking far apart goddamnit I just want to live to see humanity claim the stars and explore the unkown

Don't worry! Andromeda is coming to us, you'll only have to wait for another 4.5 billion years:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromeda–Milky_Way_collision

>why's everything gotta be so fucking far apart goddamnit
so no one civilization can ever travel far enough to somebody else's planet and ruin everything.

Wow it's nothing. What a waste of money they could be using to make better video games.

I watched that one video about All Tomorrows or something like that for the first time the other day
That was some weird but so unique shit. What the fuck was that writer smoking?

Never gonna happen, that's why fiction exists, I unironically believe that humanity will just go extinct before we set foot on another planet that isn't Mars

>andromeda is coming to us
>andromeda will collide with milky way
>tfw you realize that because of our position in the arms of the galaxy, it's likely that the sol system will be throw out of the galaxy.
>tfw everything will be even more far away than before
>tfw alone

Attached: 1654699765203.jpg (474x474, 28.89K)

Anti-griefing measures.

Can you imagine being stranded in interstellar space? that shit is EMPTY as fuck. Imagine true void and darkness anywhere you go
Reality is fucking terrifying

The Golden Path.

>eyes too shit to see even the brightest, closest stars
>nothing to compare your location to
>completely unable to be found like an atom in a haystack.
Need more space horror games that get it and not relying entirely on the monster inside the station.

Attached: Ivep01_01_6.png (1280x720, 1.72M)

An immense star has died and created a supernova that is about to devour the neighboring cluster

Attached: scr00020.jpg (1920x1017, 307.48K)

It's not that you can't be found, it's that interstellar space is so empty that it's not gravitationally bound to anything so anyone who departs from any nearby galaxies will NEVER reach you, not even at the speec of light

>Tucked inside a blanket, inside a house, inside an atmosphere, inside a magnetic field, inside a solar system, in a galaxy

Attached: 1319311069845.png (409x405, 186.98K)

Name something more fucking cozy.
Friend this is like being doomer about heat death but less of a problem. In 4.5B, Sol only matters as a lost time piece if it's even remembered at all if everything has gone well for anyone to have lasted this long.

Attached: 1643472090643.jpg (612x792, 137.71K)

>more bullshit CG space photos from jews
get yourself educated, look up crater earth

We only assume it's empty. I'm willing to bet rogue planets and shit are spread throughout intergalactic space but the chances of encountering them are small.

you have problems if you still believe in space

Attached: file.png (720x487, 511.36K)

What is this even trying to say?

That's not true unless the galaxy you're trying to reach is so far away that the Hubble constant pulls it away faster than you can move.

where do you go if you go up or down relative to this image

Attached: tell me.jpg (1000x752, 32.08K)

the unholy trinity of zogscience actors

I swear you fags just sit around waiting for space threads.

You go up or down relative to this image.