Fire Emblem: Three Hopes

Apologize.

Attached: edelkneel.jpg (1125x1799, 130.79K)

no lol

Based jannies, FE sucks, we all should be playing kaa saga

Attached: 1644277067018.jpg (237x259, 21.78K)

suck my cock jannies

Attached: 1607506958487.jpg (1000x1000, 85.22K)

...Hey, Seteth. What're you staring off into space for? Hm? Oh, it is you. I was just reflecting on the
monastery. Ah, yeah, it's that way, isn't it? In the mountains? Correct. So close, yet still beyond our reach. Can't say I ever learned much about it when I was there, but I know it's important to the church. Yes, it serves as the headquarters of our order. Many saints have been laid to rest there as well. As a sacred ground, Garreg Mach Monastery is irreplaceable. It is also a place that Flayn and I hold dear to our hearts. So your sister feels that way too? It must hurt that you weren't able to retake it before she died. More than words can say. She was my only family, you know. Due to our circumstances, Flayn and I traveled around Fodlan as nomads for a very long time. When we accepted the archbishop's gracious
invitation, I thought we had finally found our safe haven. That it would be taken from us so easily is almost too much to bear. Well, that's all the more reason to take it back, then.
I'll do whatever I can to make that happen. That it would be taken so easily... And what happened to Flayn... It is almost too much to bear. Then that's all the more reason to get it back. No matter what. I'll do all I can to help. Oh, I mean, while staying away from the archbishop, of course. You must forgive me for saying what I did back then. My position required I do so. I do not personally believe, however, that any evil resides within you. Whatever the true nature of your power, I trust you
wield it with a righteous heart. Thanks! Do you really, though? So you finally trust me? I'm sure glad to hear that. Oh yeah? Seems like a pretty drastic change of heart. Does that mean you're finally starting to trust me? Indeed. I am truly grateful to have you as an ally. I know I have no right to say this after regarding you with such suspicion, but...we need you. I pray you will continue to lend us your strength,
not only for the church, but for the future of Fodlan itself

Attached: 9ab385a26f9289badbee82e27ccc79f3.jpg (1800x2000, 215.2K)

Still a retard and dies in 3/4 routes for being such so it's all good

this thread will get nuked too. jannies HATE fire emblem but LOVE games and makes stickies for them that nobody fucking talks about like dragon dogma or banner lord.

The Agarthans were right

>Three hopes is such a shitfest that jannies have to run damage control

Attached: 7b28340eb0d39d1a000f1ebd1efd0d7b.jpg (900x984, 118.6K)

From what I can tell based on the text dump, the final chapter of SB is a siege on Garreg Mach, which presumably ends with the FMV of Rhea and Thales taking each other out. But from what I can tell, Edelgard and Dimitri have not actually fought yet. So presumably after the Church is defeated, Dimitri surrenders

Just because everyone not for the church also caught mental retardation doesnt make you any less retarded.

wtf deer bros.. this is my last fe game

Attached: 1654962540699.jpg (680x510, 73.54K)

There's only one person who need apologies.

Attached: Screenshot (44).png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>Game has Claude say Rhea is the reason Fodlan doesn't get along with foreigns
>Game has Rhea protecting Duscur people and not pushing the teachings and rules of Seiros over Shamir
What did the game mean by this?

I know this is 100% cope, but is anyone checking if those texts dumps are indeed in the game? It would not be the first time people make shit up in the middle of chaos.

STUPID DRAGON!

Attached: 165983285689.png (354x355, 200.74K)

Never

Attached: 1655768142301.jpg (545x545, 83.81K)

>Sothis doing what Byleth wants
>Byleth bitches out and decides not to do it anymore
What a loser.

Two conversations related to Miklan, featuring Sylvain and somebody else (Felix?)

Attached: Capture1.png (1518x1393, 89.51K)

Claude is ignorant and will say whatever is most convenient for him.

FUCK FODLAN, ZEPHIEL WAS RIGHT

Attached: 36bde9b2def9ccac47936944e44f8d46.jpg (596x811, 130.85K)

it is from the literal NSP people have been constantly fact-checking themselves over the past 30 something hours

Leave my dragon mommy alone

Attached: 1654829160210m.jpg (919x1024, 140.4K)

They were dumped in a thread a while ago. I downloaded them myself and browsed through it for an hour. There's no way anybody had enough time to make that many fake texts when so much of it lines up with the other datamined stuff.

Catherine also says it's "not too uncommon" for Rhea to spend days at the orphanage playing with children.

shhh, bylethbro. let them fight amongst each other. We still win, our byleth is pure

Even if it is, Dimitri saying he's not a fan of the church is hardly that big of a deal. And Claude was always fucking stupid.

King Claude appears to be commanding them
[cdb]personally. The rebellious blood of those wretched Ten Elites has
[cdb]led one of their descendants to turn his blade against
[cdb]us. Perhaps it was a mistake not to have terminated their
[cdb]bloodlines long ago. Your Grace? Lady Rhea. With the Kingdom army occupied on the
[cdb]western front, we will have little in the way of support
[cdb]from them. I believe the wisest course of action would be to
[cdb]retreat to Fhirdiad and attempt to hold the palace
[cdb]there. No. We will face them here. Long before the Kingdom even existed, Saint Seiros
[cdb]slew the Fell King Nemesis upon this very soil. This field is a sacred place for the Church of Seiros.
We will have the goddess's protection here. Indeed, but... You have nothing to worry about, Seteth. If anything
[cdb]should happen, I want you to take Flayn and escape. Lady Rhea, you cannot mean that! Long have I protected FÃ3dlan in the goddess Sothis's
[cdb]stead. It may be time for that duty to finally come to an end. And would you accept that? Not willingly, no. In our absence, future generations are likely to repeat
[cdb]the foolish actions of their ancestors. And when that happens, who will be left to stop
[cdb]them? This land has suffered enough as it is. ... I will fight with all my strength and spirit. For my
[cdb]mother, for the future, even for humanity. What shall come to pass, only the goddess knows.
Such are her teachings. The teachings of my mother. Rhea...

Rhea is wrong. Fodlan needs to learn the hard way. Let them fuck themselves over for a while.

>Game has Claude say, between 2 Alymran invasion attempts, Rhea is the reason Fodlan doesn't get along with foreigns

Imagine playing soulless games

Attached: 1628460753201.jpg (1170x830, 869.4K)

tell that to claude. EdelCHAD is on her side, lmao

Where is the actual proof showing Claude kills Rhea, not merely defeats her? I haven't seen any. It just seems like people making wild claims based on incomplete and context-less information.

Welp, time to NOT play this shit show of a game abd stick to the timelines that aren't nearly as retarded

Attached: three_houses_students.png (350x472, 399.67K)

>we got this instead of a jugdral remake
worst timeline

user we literally see him firing an arrow straight at her head in one of the leaked cutscenes

>rheafags will sperg for eternity
haha

Shamir is still best wife, Dimitri's route is still the most "golden", not much has changed since Houses

Attached: Literally the most beautiful girl in all of Fodlan.jpg (917x1630, 802.6K)

It would be a nice twist but I doubt it.

Attached: 1634793784202.png (1034x585, 978.75K)

user Golden Wildfire is literally just a rethread kf Crimson Flower because Claude bought every bit of mole propaganda Edelgard threw his way, it's over

>Dimitri agrees that Rhea blocks foreign interaction
>in direct contact with Sreng and Duscur

after the shit shit doing any route besides silver snow feels wrong

Attached: 1655960557808.jpg (640x865, 61.47K)

Attached: 95459495_p0.jpg (3948x3644, 2.86M)

Byleth I got you a new mom

Attached: jeralt manuela support.jpg (984x501, 125.5K)

>Almyran blamed someone else for Almyran problems
Gee I wonder why.

Again, proof she's dead?

>Three Copes is such a shit show it retroactively makes people like Silver Snow more
B-Based?

Attached: Fire.Emblem_.Fuuka.Setsugetsu.full.2861079.jpg (1300x814, 1.29M)

>game makes you sympathize with rhea and shows her as a caring and kind person that doesn't deserve the hatred she gets by pretty much the entire main cast.
>doesn't let you side with her.

yuri and sylvain? lindhard and sylvain?

I always knew Claude could never be trusted

Attached: 1651639761977.jpg (966x1024, 142.67K)

it's 4 chan

>Rhea goes on holiday
>Edelgard invades the Kingdom with a temp alliance with Claude while poor Dimitri is trying to grill and then Fodlan gets gangbanged by Brigid, Dagda, Almyra and Duscur

Eh, she's playable. I'm used to her being shafted and unnecessarily abused for shitty plot because KT is too lazy to get the lords to band together for the real villains

Best girl

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101.34K)

There is no proof, user. Congrats on postponing your disappointment for another 24 hours I guess.

Holy shit it might be Leif

caspar and raphael sex

Attached: 822B17FB-12BD-47A9-97FF-87E0E9039A05.jpg (737x958, 187.71K)

So, what's the conclusion
which route is the least shittier?
AG?

Attached: 642020b1_00.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

>Byleth gets emotions, bonds with dad, and also gets a mercenary buddy and a new mom

Now that you realized FE is shit you should try out Kaga Saga

Attached: 1655354261050.jpg (922x615, 256.97K)

That's what I figured. Just people going full retard based on nothing.

She's the bad guy

Who the fuck doesn't like SS? It has the only reasonable character in the game trying to fix the shitshow that a few retarded teenagers caused.

So far it seems like it will be. At least it's just an upgrade from AM because you fight Thales properly.

Since Raphael can be recruited in SB, I wonder if he and Caspar got more supports
Also if Balthus FINALLY can talk to one of them

Based on datamined text and cutscenes.

See Flayn dies for no reason
All are shit user, as is this game

Man 3H Threads sure needed another instigation to get rambunctious again didn't they.

Attached: 1632787887726.jpg (2048x1552, 664.19K)

yeah, not so fun now when you're the ones getting KEKED. I've already accepted my new cute FEMALE protag Shez. So I'll be chilling here with my cute mercenary pairing. Have fun with the seethe, you fucking lordshitters

Attached: tummy.png (2048x1536, 2.16M)

Wait, what the fuck was the point of Chapter 3 then? All the countries had political and social reforms while the nobles seethed and Rhea gladly let them happen. Seteth ENCOURAGES such things in the original game.

All 3 have the same epilogue, so who cares.