Kindom Hearts

Noruma's lost his marbles & say's FF character's aren't a core part of the series anymore....?

Do you think he's right Any Forums?

destructoid.com/kingdom-hearts-final-fantasy-characters-in-kingdom-hearts-4/

Attached: NOMURA RIDE.png (1167x587, 396.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4K4Zd6ON4
gameinformer.com/exclusive-interview/2022/06/14/nomura-reveals-more-on-kingdom-hearts-iv-and-the-series-future-with
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If 3 had FF cameos I would have bothered finishing it.

The disney worlds was always the core of KH, the FF stuff was just cameos. They should just make an FF world like HB for 4

>Tell them, Nomura. It's all Disney now.

Attached: 5ff.png (747x648, 639.57K)

He's just salty over XV being taken away from him, but as long as his shit keeps selling he has the right to use whatever characters he wants.

>mfw sora's first draft

he was a lion m8!

Attached: Confused Mouse.png (372x497, 243.2K)

FF characters were the reason why I bought KH1 originally

He is right
Also the disney shit could also go away now

yeah remember this gem

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4K4Zd6ON4

>make a game IP about sloshing Disney IPs and Final Fantasy 7 together
>pretend Final Fantasy was never important to it
Sephiroth and Cloud being on the box was the only reason anybody gave the first game a look instead of immediately writing it off as Disney shovelware shit for little girls (or creepy old men.)

>Riku perched atop the Neverland clock tower, watching Sora from afar like a crow
This dumb anime bullshit that made me fall in love was in the series from the beginning.

>Nomura says/does absolutely untrue, retarded thing
In other news, water is wet. Hopefully he's working on his next big game that has a guy that looks either 1:1 like Jack Garland or 1:1 like Riku, sitting on a throne with one leg thrown over the other with a crown slanted slightly at an angle as he looks angsty.
That'd be really original.

Based and true. Disney fans rarely care about the series due to its gameplay, and when it first came out this was absolute.

The worst part is Disney has told him this many times now.

Attached: 1644447651339.jpg (576x300, 51.79K)

Because doing so would reduce the game to being a fanservice fest, which is already something Squex does often. Why would they try to push it even further as if it was its only redeemable quality

It’s not like Squeenix has written a good character in the last 10 years anyway.

being able to fight final fantasy characters was one of the best things about kingdom hearts

>name a FF world
that's what i thought
>name a FF character that was the actual character and not some alternate character
that's what I thought
>name a FF character that was part of the beginning of the game and ending
that's what i thought

>FF character's aren't a core part of the series anymore
Neither are the disney worlds, KH is going to be a quick cashgrab soon

The FF characters were always small cameos, and more utilized in terms of things like Magic, terminology, aesthetics like Moogles, etc- all of which still remain.

Not to say Nomura hasn't lost his marbles, but he's absolutely right in saying there's enough original characters to carry the game instead of needing to rely on the FF cameos.

gameinformer.com/exclusive-interview/2022/06/14/nomura-reveals-more-on-kingdom-hearts-iv-and-the-series-future-with

tl;dr He says they were mainly included to help ease people in, but at its core, it was always primarily about Disney crossovers, and as they kept adding and building OCs, FF fell more to the wayside. He acknowledges people want more FF, and his team will try to be more conscious of finding a better balance of everything.

There hasn't been a single good FF cameo since KH2 with Auron
KH2 also had the terrible FFX-2 fairies and the retarded advent cringedren Cloud Sephiroth shit, which completely counterbalanced it anyway

That's true of stuff like Tidus, Zack, and Auron, but Leon's group was not a small cameo.

It's also worth pointing out there was a -lot- of FF characters in II and even DDD still had an entire TWEWY world plot.

Cloud and Squall was the reason I got bought Kingdom Hearts. Fuck that hack.

Yeah and I'm not a core part of your customer base anymore, nomura.

I don't fucking care about cameos, my problem specifically was the Radiant Garden group getting cut. Fucking Yuffie and Squall are the first friends Sora meets in the game, before Donald and Goofy even. Those specific characters are inherently tied to Sora's story and should have made an appearance in 3's base story. The same can be said for the Twilight gang, and their world at large.

They just wanted to sell the game since it was a new IP, now it have a crazy following so its not that important anymore :x

Too bad since a lot wanted to see the fabula nova characters in the game.

Attached: E1642A87-E096-46B7-8F84-B85E8183E78A.jpg (736x900, 124.21K)