Why did you forget to wish her a happy birthday?

Why did you forget to wish her a happy birthday?

Attached: 1614551234502.png (1374x1169, 2.31M)

I AM SEETHING

Attached: 1630112730246.png (1371x571, 660.47K)

Apologize

Attached: ProfessionalTardWrangler.jpg (1920x1080, 82.85K)

They're too busy seething to the fact that shes literally the most sane lord in the musou now

Attached: edeldab.png (545x351, 281.99K)

Apologize now!

Attached: FKvna0baMAYu29P.jpg (1210x2048, 411.61K)

YOU RIKE THREE HOPES PROT?

Attached: thee hopes in a nutshell.png (500x635, 502.49K)

>APOLOGIZE
APOLOGIZE
>APOLOGIZE
APOLOGIZE
>APOLOGIZE

Attached: 36bde9b2def9ccac47936944e44f8d46.jpg (596x811, 130.85K)

This is retarded
If you want to justify crushing the church just say that the people will keep believing in the crest system because the church is a symbol so unfortunaly they have to go
Don't go saying the church is evil and controlling anything, they literally don't have any power
And if you want to make them evil THEN SHOW IT because all they do is take care pof orphans

I don’t understand. Dimitri never said he wants Rhea gone does he? Just some change?

Sothis isn't even safe anymore, bylethnigger. THEY'RE SINKING EVERYBODY. INCLUDING US

I kneel, you were the only one who could tard wangle the land.

Self insert kun... I kneel...
You really were the one keeping Fodlan retards from bad ending itself

I never doubted them, the moment I learned Shez was the protagonist I knew this game would be shit

DEERCHADS ALWAYS WIN

Attached: 1577431539668.gif (700x550, 259K)

Did you kids get tired of playing the jewish version of the TRUE Fire Emblem?

Attached: ullr.png (1352x1036, 1.56M)

God bros, I kind of disliked three houses but goddamn do I love these threads

In one of the text datamines he basically tells Claude that he agrees with him on a personal level and only supports the Church for political reasons.

are Seteth and Flayn ok, do anything bad happen to them

And? Was his faith so strong in the base game that all of his tragedies were overcome and he remained a calm and collected individual? No, he became a walking butcher machine who wanted to kill everyone. He was never exactly the super church guy praying all of the time. It'd be different if Marianne suddenly said fuck the church.

>Worse than fucking Corrin

Attached: 1655374064595.png (654x601, 228.09K)

Fish dies

>It'd be different if Marianne suddenly said fuck the church.
Well, apparently she does, because she's in Claudeson Flower.

STUPID DRAGON!

Attached: 165983285690.png (354x355, 200.74K)

what why, also can anybody tell me the address of the people who made this game so I can send them some packages

that's literally not possible

Something happens to Flayn in AG. In GW Rhea tells them to flee while she takes on Claude. Don't know about SB

Flayn isn't coming home...

Attached: I'msorry.png (1773x508, 70.11K)

So basically Omega Force completely failed to understand Three Houses plot? Are they chimps?

It's a Musou. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO HOW SHIT IT CAN BE.

>Game kills Flayn and has the gall to go into a reddit atheist rant on it's ending
[...] Many saints have been laid to rest there as well. As a sacred ground, Garreg Mach Monastery is irreplaceable. It is also a place that Flayn and I hold dear to our hearts. So your sister feels that way too? It must hurt that you weren't able to retake it before she died. More than words can say. She was my only family, you know. Due to our circumstances, Flayn and I traveled around Fodlan as nomads for a very long time. When we accepted the archbishop's gracious invitation, I thought we had finally found our safe haven. That it would be taken from us so easily is almost too much to bear. Well, that's all the more reason to take it back, then.
I'll do whatever I can to make that happen. That it would be taken so easily... And what happened to Flayn... It is almost too much to bear. Then that's all the more reason to get it back. No matter what. I'll do all I can to help. Oh, I mean, while staying away from the archbishop, of course. You must forgive me for saying what I did back then. My position required I do so. I do not personally believe, however, that any evil resides within you. Whatever the true nature of your power, I trust you wield it with a righteous heart. Thanks! Do you really, though? So you finally trust me? I'm sure glad to hear that. Oh yeah? Seems like a pretty drastic change of heart. Does that mean you're finally starting to trust me? Indeed. I am truly grateful to have you as an ally. I know I have no right to say this after regarding you with such suspicion, but...we need you. I pray you will continue to lend us your strength,
not only for the church, but for the future of Fodlan itself

Attached: fa464eb7e9917d03fb336827020bd368.jpg (1000x1000, 138.29K)

Saw a big post a day or two ago where [literally everyone who was playable in Three Houses is returning] and [new units include Rodrique, Holst, Monica, Rhea, Sothis, Arval, Jeralt, and Gatekeeper] as new units. Can anyone confirm?

>called three hopes
>is the literal bad ending
you can't make this shit up

>w-why is le scheming man scheming against everyone??!?!?
Are you not entertained? Is this not what the lot of you asked of Claude's character in 3H and expressed disappointment when he failed to deliver?