Untitled

Attached: left-4-dead.jpg (711x560, 132.95K)

MONSTAS GOT ME

LMFAO

fuck the parish
never could complete it on expert with randos

Coach soijack are the only ones done right

I have never played Left 4 Dead because I have no friends.

Attached: file.png (1000x982, 526.2K)

ACK

he says LMFAO while staring blankly at his screen not even smiling

L4D2 is still my go to game when I want to play something but no games make me want to play them.

damn been a while since I was a new L4D2 meme, good job

!Akemi

The Parish has so many areas where the team can get fucked up, specially if they're not well coordinated.
>map 1
The three pathway rng plus the alarm car parked directly in front of the diner is one way that a team can get fucked up specially if SI jump above the open ceilings of the kitchen.

>map2
The park not only makes a rando team indecisive which part of the park they'll take but a lot of randos, specially those who are either complecent or are just unfocused will fucking go through the whole damn park to shop for supplies, thus slowing the team down. I really hated how the park make randos act randomly.
Oh lets not forget the bus crescendo which need tight and good communication. Its definitely one of the hardest with expert randos.
>Map 3
More straightforward at the start which is fine but damn the sewers and damn the car garage filled with alarms. Then to add to all that randomness that can make a rando team act incoherently and thus fucking everyone, there is the cemetery too! Geez, Map 3 is definitely the hardest in the Parish.
>Map 4
Tight corridors after tight corridors after tight damn corridors. And added to all that, you're all walking in corridors with an open roof where infected and SI's can jump on top of the team wherever they please. Might as well run through a german trench line while under fire cause Map 4 is exactly that.
And near the ending of map 4, there is a 100% change for an alarm car to spawn near the last corridor, which has a 75% change to be triggered by a rando. Add to that the tight corridors and everyone is fucked.
>Map 5
Eh, Map 5 is okay.

Attached: Zoey1.gif (450x309, 294.01K)

>since I was a new L4D2 meme
Go to bed, Coach

i have never played a single game of versus in 600 hours

based

GEM

Why is no mercy so Kino?

Are you me?

There's still public lobbies though.

wanna play?

I have literally only played L4D with bots or like one irl friend, shit's still good.