Is there such a thing as bromance between opposite genders?

is there such a thing as bromance between opposite genders?

Attached: tumblr_ncf6xqo3YG1rw2cxto1_500.gif (450x194, 1.92M)

Very rare to find.

Attached: Sue highfive.gif (229x177, 129.07K)

It's possible but the sweet spot is really tight, just being a bit too close lands it in the "canon pair but not confirmed" territory and not close enough in "just good friends"
Plus it also requires great chemistry and a specific kind of personality for the girl.

Yes, that's called friendship you retard.

Sure. Rare though. They usually end up fucking.

Step back final fag.

Attached: 1629575329273.jpg (640x908, 92.03K)

one of the two parties needs to be unattractive or have some kind of baggage that makes them undesirable as a partner. if there's nothing wrong and they are waifu material than why would you not want to lock it in if that is an option? why just sit back and watch someone else come in and claim then when you are the current frontrunner? it just makes no sense in a situation like OP unless there's something going on that we don't know.

Yes but everyone else that knows you will think the two of you are secretly dating and it's a very fine line between that being hilarious and awkward.

Aika clearly wants to fuck Vyse, doesn't count

Vyse wants to fuck adventure

nearly impossible to pull off
men and women(kid characters can play with these things) don't mesh deeply on an emotional level well without falling in love 99% of the time
the remaining 1%
also fans will consider them a couple regardless and will be huge fucking fags about it
if one of them has a love interest, they'll twist it into NTR, making it even worse
>implying this is not one of the rare instances where I fully believe a man has two women that implicitly agree he's enough of a guy for both of them
Vyse has two wives, end of story

Maybe it's easier if you make one of them an animal

Attached: 31751-beyond-good-and-evil.jpg (1500x960, 177.9K)

I don't think it counts if there is too much sexual tension.
Pic related is another example of a pair that isn't in a relationship, but has so much sexual tension going on it can't be a pure bromance.

Wasn't he more of a father figure/family?

Attached: rachel.jpg (371x242, 86.46K)

We need more 3p routes, it just makes more sense

Vyse is not just their friend, dude legit got both girls.

>in a situation like OP
she's a different species, plus balthier was supposedly something of a playboy and the bunny people are like elves basically, probably some relationship disagreements there but otherwise they're bros

FF12 split their party members into couples, Fran/Balthier, Vaan/Penelo, Bash/Ashe. I always found that kind of odd. Tales of Arise does it too but is much more blatant about it. If there's a girl and a guy that like each other enough to be best bros there's literally no reason for them not to bang unless one of them is gay or in a relationship, and even in the latter example it'll be played for a love triangle

platonic friendship? yeah it is called brother and sister

I'm 99% sure Balthier and Fran are a couple. Doesn't he make a joke about how he's the only one that gets to tie her up or something?

Pretty sure those two fucked and Balthier kinda implies that twice at least( she does not like been tied up and she knows her way with men or something, there is more but i don't remember), but seems like they are just fuck buddies and not a couple.

Fag + Lesbo = Bromance
Simple as.

That might have been a localization, so it's hard to say. I could see them as fuck buddies though. They're obviously close but they also don't seem like the settling down type.

shit i just remember, there is a artwork in the credits that makes it kinda clear they are a couple indeed.

She's going to outlive him by several hundred years, so most likely they just have a fun relationship instead of some hyper-emotional teenage forever-romance.