I love Shantae, should I play any of her games?

I love Shantae, should I play any of her games?

Attached: 1650323901204.png (625x873, 191.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/lz79bo.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's 16..

Oh wow a Shantae thread I'm sure it's going to be full of informative discussion about the video games who are obviously really good.

If you really want to play the first game and maybe the second. The rest are pretty worthless.

>he missed the free GOG giveaway

Legal for me

Still morally and socially wrong.

My first game was Half Genie Hero and I got pretty bored of that. Never even finished it despite getting the Ultimate Edition.

Skipped Seven Sirens cause Half Genie Hero burned me

Tried Pirates Curse cause it was on sale for like $10 on Steam, actually pretty fun. Can see why people say it's the best.

Not really, I’m 19. Also shes been 16 for what, 20 year years now?

Seven Sirens went in the right direction with the instant transforms for the powers after the weird shift between Pirate's Curse and HGH, too bad the in-game graphics are not that great if you would have wanted just an HD redesign of the old sprites.
litter.catbox.moe/lz79bo.webm

Attached: coom thread.png (512x512, 13.44K)

out of 10

Attached: tanlineprincess.png (2000x1396, 2.47M)

Didn't you hear user? you can't even do aged-up fanart these days.

16 years is prime age for having healthy children. Don't you want to improve your countries demography?

what fucked up country are you from?

go call the cops virtue fag

It actually isn’t but whatever

Yes, ideally you want to start as young as possible as women start to lose eggs in their thirties. There is no issue with fertility at 16 as girls can be ready to have children even years before this.

posting a videogame character is infinitely more videogames related than you whining about this thread

Attached: shantae 3d model 1536694114088.jpg (669x1194, 86.01K)

Guaranteed replies every time

did someone go and fix the nose on that model or is this a different model alltogether

He isn't wrong. 16-20 was the age where everyone is in their prime, and prime age for marriage. But because of how the "system" work, you will get scolded for considering marriage at the age of 18. Combine with additional years of education and all the shitty propaganda, everyone in this age won't benefit from this and will be miserable for the rest of their lives being singles and blaming each other instead of the system that created this problem in the first place.

I actually liked the seven sirens

Maybe physically ready but not emotionally, a 16 year old is still a kid.

How much money does he get per reply?

That mostly because of how we raise kids today. You sure as hell won't have an emotionally stage of a toddler at age 16 if you're raise before the 1950s. I would argue that people don't emotionally "mature" until mid 20s to 30s because of post education and the media.

I'd play Pirate's Curse, that's just a really good game
Half-Genie Hero is alright, even with the recycled content I found some of the DLC highly enjoyable
Risky's Revenge is ridiculously short, it's not terrible, but that really hurts it
The original and Seven Sirens are both in my backlog and I really need to get around to those
Play Mighty Switch Force if you haven't, aside from also being really fun and more great Jake Kaufman music Patty is great

Attached: 1607213657746.jpg (773x1000, 119.43K)

I started playing Risky's Revenge today. It seems to be a pretty simple game but the sprites and backgrounds have character and it's well put together so far.

Well it was a good game. Don't know why you say it like you're spitting out some hot take.

My problem comes from the fact that it feels too much like a mobile game in all earnest. Not even graphic wise, but just puzzles feels even more watered down then before, and movement is somehow worse then 1/2 Genie. Add on the entire back and forth from one side towards another in fetch quest after fetch quest just to advance the plot forward and it all feels like the games doing as low effort as it can to stall for time. The few good moments of the experience are almost 'blink and miss it' as well, with the armor trap/toy bit being the only real 'joke' that feels like it 'lands'. It's alsot only really making the TF's faster, but not really making them any more useful beyond "Needed to advance forward" locks.

Attached: Armor 1.gif (239x394, 2.26M)

It's the shortest and weakest of the lot because it was meant to be part one of a trilogy

Attached: 1623724880758.jpg (984x812, 127.76K)

> a 16 year old is still a kid.
A 'kid' that can bear my children. The only reason you believe this is because your society holds in popular opinion that 16 year old girls are still children. Just because an individual isn't "mentally mature" enough for you doesn't mean that they aren't in the most fertile years of their lives. Your countries demography is failing and you will experience austerity because your women are old and barren. Don't you wish to improve your countries demography and build a wonderful family with a nice fertile girl?