If Nintendo acquired a new studio, what do you think would be an interesting pick?

If Nintendo acquired a new studio, what do you think would be an interesting pick?

Attached: H2x1_NintendoLogo_Red.jpg (1253x809, 95.05K)

>Platinum
Replaceable studio and they cost too much. They're flagship title with Nintendo is owned by Sega. They'd also need to invest in serious retard wrangling for them.
>Koei Tecmo
Following the money with the Nintendo Warrior games and FE, slowly morphing into a 2nd party anyway
>Level 5
Zero IP that'd be useful to Nintendo. (inb4 muh Yokai Watch) they have Pokemon
>WayForward
Pozzed California company.

How is WayForward pozzed?

What if they bought Playstation?

Attached: 1617293472975.png (567x478, 338.28K)

>Pozzed California company.
But doesn't Any Forums hate Wayforward because anons think they're only liked for filling their games with cute girls?

Attached: 497056811472095887.jpg (1024x565, 119.88K)

based retard

Mercury Steam would be nice

...THEY HAVE WOMEN AND BROWN PEOPLE IN THEIR GAMES.

Nintendo should build a studio dedicated to managing games for longevity. Games for Splatoon and Mario sports need constant updates to keep players engaged but the main studios probably want to move on to new projects after release. Make a studio that works in step with these main teams and handles the updates later after the games release.

Oh, so that's why Any Forums hates Shantae.

Attached: afd.png (1506x1950, 1.1M)

Wayforward because I'm sure they fucked up when making reboot camp and Nintendo bought them to recoup losses and get shit together like they did with retro studios

>KT
>pretty much 2nd party
holy kek tendies are retarded.

I'm shocked more people don't hate her given she's 'Girl Power' kicked up towards 11. She's mixed race at that, making her as bad as a mulatto. She's outright got a monkey form not even denying she's a dark skin ape in human clothing. Yet everyone loves her just because she wears semi-transparent pants and the equivalent of a tube top so she's got skin for days.

They need to buy this developer and make more war games

Attached: B1F263A8-9836-4BCC-99A9-AFCAC9D12FB6.png (189x267, 129.09K)

Bloodborne drops to 5 fps on the switch

>kt
>2nd party

Attached: 1648155754648.jpg (600x480, 38.45K)

Rare

Attached: Sad.jpg (800x762, 105.44K)

Nordisk Games purchased 40% of MercurySteam in 2020. If Nintendo isn't careful they may need to find a new Metroid team again.

Attached: 1651548915124.gif (800x750, 1.45M)

sex

Platinum is a clusterfuck, they can or they can't because the problem of their IP

The only way I can see a WayForward or Koei Tecmo buyout is if the companies are hurting on third party publishing. Platinum will sell out to Tencent before Nintendo buys them. Level 5 is practically dead in the west.

They're already expanding their offices. Besides Nintendo doesn't need to make a new company for Splatoon. They can just keep the team in office. And Mario sports are outsourced to Camelot and Next Level Games.

After the NLG purchase they're covered. Maybe just go through formalities to get intelligent systems/HAL/Sora on board

That studio got amalgamated into Kuju Entertainment.

>platinum
most of their games sold terribly ion nintendo platforms.
Koei Tecmo
>other than the warriors games they have nothing else and if you played one warrior games and you've played them all
>Level 5
Pretty much dead
>WayForward
Overrated coomer company who hasn't made anything that wasn't terrible mediocre or just OK.

>most of their games sold terribly ion nintendo platforms.
Did they? Isn't Astral Chain their best-selling original IP?

> They can just keep the team in office. And Mario sports are outsourced to Camelot and Next Level Games.
I don't think you understood what user meant. The idea is to have a studio dedicated to have maintenance of these multiplayer games outsourced so the core teams can still work on new projects.

Usually when you make a company you want that company to have some independence, even if its incorporated. But yeah it can just be a studio/division dedicated to online infrastructure.

Are you kidding me? I’d still make Quarter Genies with Shantae!