Play Yo-kai watch

Play Yo-kai watch

Attached: shiranpurin.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ip1Jk6ahD1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The next pokemon huh?

Loli

Why is her ass so fat?

Buy flantasy flan...

I bought the original game on the 3DS (or was it the DS?) and i liked how the starting town was designed. I wish pokemon would learn from that but other than that the game was boring.

What did they mean by this?

Was on 3ds

Pokemon was afraid of THIS?

To entice you

the studio is down with the thiccness

I played the 3DS ones. I loved them. I wish the one for switch would get translated. I want to play it so bad.

Attached: yw4.jpg (1280x720, 180.73K)

so why did Yokai watch fail?

Attached: 1377034938653.png (706x412, 277.97K)

I fucking hate level-5 for creating good IPs just to mercilessly kill them later.

Attached: 1588918722170.jpg (720x537, 39.45K)

It was very successful in Japan, but since nobody else has a good concept of Youkai, it didn't do well, even though they released all the games in the US.

shota series

Level-5 doesn't know how to manage success and promptly ran it into the ground.

Attached: jesus.png (425x369, 18.37K)

Is “fantasy flan” what you call it when you eat someone’s diaper?

Attached: 3279438D-566D-44B0-884E-0E1ADB1E3715.jpg (1024x860, 136.66K)

This looks interesting, would be willing to try it out if they released it over here

Literally because of pokemon fanboys. 4 failed because of its "bad gameplay" but legends arceus copies it and makes it worse and the pokemon fanbase rants raves and orgasms over the "stunning, innovative new gameplay changes" because they're all brainwashed numales

Absolute banger
youtube.com/watch?v=ip1Jk6ahD1k

just watch the 2movies sub and play the game

Attached: Precious smile.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

People only like legends arceus because it has giant pokebabes, which is fair enough.

Destined to fail because they tried to take food off Pokemon's table.

Attached: Pokemonlogo.png (1600x1200, 41.44K)

I don't know if I prefer the real time combat system. It also just feels weird to change the gameplay so dramatically shifting from 3 to 4.
I don't have any deeper of an opinion than this because I can't fucking play the game.

>Japanese Humor

Buuuuy Flantasy Flan...

I remember hearing how Yo-kai Watch exploded in popularity in Japan. Just a passing fad, I guess.

Pretty sure that's a courage the cowardly dog reference

I haven’t gave a shit about yokai watch since (I think) 2014 or whenever it came out, I couldn’t be bothered to watch two fucking movies.

I’m gonna jack off to this, you guys aren’t cops right? Cause you have to tell me if you’re cops

>dropped dubbing the anime half way through

It’s a cartoon, I don’t think cops care.

Kind of amazing how fast the series came and then died in the West.

Imagine the braps.

I'm a cop and I say you can fap to it

I'm a cop, but is not in my jurisdiction to arrest you for lewding lolis, enjoy.

That's a child btw

As they say, you can't spell tot without ToT.

what's that fox-looking yokai to the right? She qt

based hamster enjoyer.

According to reports, Nintendo bought out shelf space reserved for Yo-Kai Watch in several retail stores during the holiday season, the merchandise was most likely destroyed or sent to a warehouse.

It failed because Nintendo was willing to spend a fortune to make sure kids never got a chance to turn it into the next Pokemon.

Welcome to currentyear where 12-year-olds with access to Internet by mentally retarded trash parents (or single mothers), are acting like the whores Feminists, Hip-Hop subhumans, degenerate Pop stars, and Pedophile Left Groups, taught them to act via Internet, and fucking giving oral sex for money.

Attached: [2022-06-23] 03-03 [South_Florida_man_who_gave_girls_‘hush_money’_for_].png (830x843, 671K)

I thought it was a cartoon

I never even had a clear idea what it actually is, apparently the first game has some kind of auto battle system and then there were a ton of games and also I'm assuming it doesn't have the depth Pokemon does for post game autism battlan'.

Abner, don't act like you are above anyone.

damn CP gets you more time than murder