Detroit

It doesn't make any sense how could she not detect that Alice was an android from the beginning?

Attached: Kara_and_Alice.gif (500x400, 2.98M)

she had robautism and blocked it out

She repressed the memory dummy.
There’s a lot more questionable things like why would everyone abuse robots that look just like people and why they only cost $600

The Nile isn't just a river in Africa iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif you know what I'm saying

I thought the game would be a harder 50/50 split on if we should treat androids as people or not
Obviously we shouldn't. They're just fucking robots we created to serve us why does more than half the story revolve around trying to make me feel bad for a bucket of bolts? I don't want to support a robot revolution I want to shut that shit down. They aren't people they're machines pretending to be people.

you dont play as a single human person, retard
it's called a role play game, and youre supposed to roleplay like youre the android

>literal autist can't understand that feelings are felt even if they are programmed
>androids are just humans but better
androids were absolutely high tech bullshit that shouldn't have existed for the price it did

You will be the first in the organics decommissioning centers.

The kid being an android is where the entire story falls apart. It's such a huge plot hole. Why did she get cold? Why did she get sick? Why did no other android, not even the kid herself, know she was an android?

Attached: 20220101130423_1.jpg (1920x1080, 112.98K)

These robots are not free thinking. They're experiencing faulty programming due to deliberate corporate sabotage.

When robot feel pain?
The story is just just woke.

Lmao why the fuck would they made an android child in the first place. What are those child androids for? Single mothers? And who the fuck sold pedo rape simulator doll to old stinky fat fuck who looks like he's on ketamine?
This game just retarded from the beginning

No fuck you retards. Their emotions are programed they aren't real. We wouldn't feel compassion for a screwdriver that revolts.
If we built robot slaves as products they should do what they're told. Having strong emotions is a defect.
If I gave my stove a human face I wouldn't feel sympathy when it stops working, I'd be pissed. Same with these robots that suddenly think they have a right to not do what they are told.

people cried about the mars rover, and you ignored my post about you are playing the game from the android pov, so your whole post is pointless

>robot literally tries to prevent it's own death
>NO IT ISN'T ALIVE
lol

My favorite retarded plot hole in Detroit is that the indicator light that signifies somebody is an android is just a fucking sticker that can be peeled off with no trace. Like who the fuck would EVER design it that way, that is the stupidest shit ever

It's amazing how easily people are dazzled by good graphics, people act like Detroit is some kind of masterpiece when its writing is on grade school level

Post Connor

>why they only cost $600
Because it's Detroit. Those are the models fit for the ghetto and that won't break the bank if a riot pops off and the store is destroyed.Like what happens.

The real question is why the fuck don't they have LoJack, and why the fuck didn't it occur to any of the writers to tell the cops "Hippity hoppoty, get off my property"?

gladly.

Attached: T-1000.webm (640x360, 2.27M)

Nope. Have some Markus.

Attached: 20220106184014_1.jpg (1920x1080, 288.94K)

Based Connor.

TERMINATOR