Just watched this crazy move...

Just watched this crazy move, and the crowd sat on their asses and reacted like it was a regular move and Cole wrestled the next night like nothing happened. What the fuck?

Attached: EKGr4mfXUAA_Fys.jpg (1400x1400, 292.81K)

wrestlings fake

I'd backhand your bitch ass if you said that to me in person.

Is this not as crazy a bump as I think? I'd expect the crowd to go nuts and for Cole to sell it by not wrestling literally 24 hours later

Black & Gold > 2.0

Even crazier? Ciampa had just come back from neck surgery and was doing this retarded shit for no pop. Black and Gold was fucking dire and it took 2.0 for Ciampa to get a clue and become based

it was desperate, like a standing 450 isn't as cool as a Scorpio 450 off the top, even though it takes more effort

>mfw

Attached: 1643153862276.jpg (480x360, 13.24K)

grim

In the better territories Cole would have been PAID for a month to sit home and not leave the house to sell it. Ciampa would have been on TV but in bad shape for a month.
Memphis had guys coming off scaffoldings 4 nights a week on the house shows, which started to kill that concept

they were doing all kinds of retarded flippy shit on NXT and the fans were desensitized to it

fpbp

>Cole wrestled the next night

if that happened to you irl you would'nt be standing you fat fucking loser

Probably because wrestling fans see crazy moves every week and nothing means anything so nobody cares

wrestlings not real life silly

Did he not?

it's supposed to you fat bitch

SIR?

what dumbass

Both should've gotten life ending injuries

Sir! Sir!
Sir SIR SIR SIR!
OH MY GOD SIR!

Everybody that I meet must do the shitting in the street
Everybody that I meet

Sirs! Sirs!