Street Fighter 5 is on sale for 5 bucks right now Should I buy it or should I wait for the champion edition sale ?

Street Fighter 5 is on sale for 5 bucks right now Should I buy it or should I wait for the champion edition sale ?

Attached: stf.jpg (496x700, 65.39K)

Also how much In-game money do you need to buy all the dlcs?

You mean "fight money" to unlock all dlc?..

A lot.
They want you to use real money to unlock everything.

The game champion edition already seems to be on sale.

It's really not practical to buy more than a few characters with fight money, you get a decent amount early on through watching demonstrations, finishing character stories and easy/normal survival but they only payout once
After that you need to level characters and win matches, and you only get 50_ per victory

it's a great game, however
>are you on wifi?
skip it

yes its worth

It's a shit game on its last legs and on its way out.

But I'm not going to tell you how to spend your money.

No you should buy a good fighting game instead.

like what ? tekken? Doa

No Makoto, no buy.

BBTag

That retard will probably unironically say something like Strive which is even more boring and baby than SFV ever was

>on its last legs and on its way out
wot
there's thousands of people playing, a constant stream of newbies and you can get a match within a minute just about any time you search

it's literally the most active fighting game out right now, and tekken 7 is the only one that comes close

$5 is probably a fair price for the privilege of playing Ryu against laggy Brazilian smurfs.

What do you mean wait for the Champion Edition to be on sale? Everything SFV is on sale right now.

>you only get 50_ per victory
For reference, a character costs 100,000

Vanilla SFV is a terrible value compared to CE. Definitely go with CE if you're interested in the game.

DBFZ

i dont think survival pays out anymore, you just get fm from leveling up because of it

How is DBFZ a good game whereas SFV is not?

This one has uncensored models pre patch right?