Was Elden Ring even play tested?

>Most enemies stun locks you by sending you flying on and attack once again while you are recovering
>Gank bosses in tiny rooms
>Giant bosses in tiny rooms
>De-synced hit boxes
>Phantom hits
Wow. Such great design from software. I love it when the boss stun locks you because the recovery animations are so painfully slow when most enemies and bosses move at the speed of Sekiro. At this point why don't you just insta kill me instead of wasting my time as I watch my character gets stun locked to death.

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220622164809.webm (720x480, 2.39M)

bump

bumper

I have a lot of complaints with the game and Fallingstar Beast is a fucking piece of shit, but that webm is really poorly played (and that's saying much coming from me) and your first point is nonsense (you're basically invulnerable when knocked down)

Also if you didn't enjoy Fallingstar Beast being huge in a small room, then oh boy you're in for a fucking treat with Putrid Tree Spirit in a catacomb.

dont get hit

To elaborate a bit more: roll properly nigga, as much as I hated Fallingstar you're failing the easiest rolls here and succeeding at the not-so-easy ones. Look up with your damned camera when he curls and flies up, roll when it moves an inch

Also do more heavy attacks to guardbreak. It's working wonders for me with a spear so I do hope a hammer would be even better

how?

One of these days you'll learn to adapt the nuances of a new release in an iteratively improving series

Not today though.

vump

What did you expect from fromsoftware nowadays? Their bosses are spastic, are over-designed yet still move like flies, and depend entirely on memorization.
You can’t react because every attack has a stupid random delay, or low recovery window.
My theory is this shit design is for twitch streamers to make rage/reaction/finally beat videos.

>Was Elden Ring even play tested
No they shipped the whole game after hitting compile once.

Jesus fuck you morons don't even think before you type. Do you know how complicated software engineering is? You're sitting here as a some highschooler who fell for some click bait youtubers video and now you think all flaws in a game are purely from developer laziness. Stop fucking posting.

Attached: 1654735186207.jpg (502x767, 197.14K)

Skill issue
Game is good

have you tried actually looking at the falling star beast instead of guessing when to roll

Press circle at correct time

>he got hit by all that shit
nigga the falling star beasts are ez mode. gitgud

You're terrible lmfao

Attached: 1638856951461.png (376x310, 74.39K)

Yeah bro, just lock on when the boss is autistically spazzing like a retard.

>plays badly
>SEE IT WAS SHIT ALL ALONG

Sounds like you're just bad

god damn, you fucking suck ass at this game. git gud, you stupid faggot.

>missing all those swings
lmao skill issue

My favorite things in elden ring.
>dragons despawning and respawning to their initial spawn point losing aggro in the process
>enemies falling through the floor randomly in the open world
>basic enemies being completely overtuned once you get past leyndell
>every boss having AOE and grab attacks because god forbid you actually manage to get behind a boss for once
>most enemies having massive wind up attacks that serve no purpose other than to trick the player into dodging early
>a vast majority of the items have no worthwhile or interesting flavour text

>lock on
literally just look up dude

OP btfo

I wish more of our underageb& posters would pay attention to posts like this and take them to heart.

You fanboys sound mad as hell. Hit a nerve?

>*Rolls into the ground pound*
>*Chugs flask right at the start of an attack*
>*Refuses to doge and instead tries to bully the boss with constant attacks*

Who's really the retard here?

>wake up sheeple!
>i'm fighting the machine!

Git gud scrub

>*Rolls into the ground pound*
what do you mean?
>*Chugs flask right at the start of an attack*
Like hell if you want me to run away and heal when the boss can read your inputs and insta agro you as you heal. Might as well heal in their faces and eat the hit anyways.
>*Refuses to doge and instead tries to bully the boss with constant attacks*
I did dodge and guess what retard. The de synced hitboxes make you eat the hit anyways.

Glorious golden rays ;_;