Sonic the Hedgehog

Am I the only one who thinks this is the most overrated, and awful of the classic game franchises? I'm convinced only people with autism love these games.

Attached: sonic-the-hedgehog.jpg (1920x1080, 739.5K)

Yeah

You had to be there

Yeah

There are plenty of people with taste as equally bad as yours.

Whoops, wrong pic

Attached: Mario-Party-Superstars-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 297.18K)

Ok zoomer

>Guys I think sonic fans...have....AUTISM
Wow, good one OP

>play sonic
>hold right
>run through an automated loop
>run into an enemy because you're going too fast and can't see what's coming

WTF? Did people only like this for the graphics and snappy marketing?

No user, you're the very first person in the history of this website to point this out. Well done.

Attached: 1610896725929.jpg (640x640, 75.27K)

Sonic has always sucked. These games are only popular because of marketing.

>"Am I thing only one?"
Check
>shitting on a dead horse
Check
>Autism diagnosis of a fandom
Check

It certainly is a Any Forums Sonic thread, GG OP. Real original.

Only modern fags have autism. The connection between sonic and autism really didn’t show up until 2004.

>> hold right
There's your problem

You're automatically worse than any fanbase by virtue of failing to elaborate on your opinion. You've said nothing of substance. Why are the games bad? Why is the gameplay and level design bad? Why is the music bad? Why is the art bad? Why are the character designs bad?

>run through an automated loop
in a 2D game? are zoomers just like extrapolating their opinions from SA1 they got from Game Grumps and assuming the genesis classics were like that?

autism runs deep in the sonic community.

Attached: Cwc_bronycon_2017_1-2671197931.jpg (1024x576, 116.66K)

Now the thread is going to be full of hundreds of "die out" comments. Thanks a lot asshole.

>Sonic... bad!
Stunning and brave, OP. I stood up and clapped. I can't believe no one said it before.

gameplay is king. a game can be awful while having great and intuitive level design, art direction, cool music, interesting characters, and story.

sonic literally just goes fast. that's the fucking gimmick.

Wrong, he can go slow and he also jumps.

literally never got past the first level

sonic adventure 2 is the only sonic game i like

It's shit. Only the classic games are good, Adventure is okay but everything after that is pure shit.

Attached: 1655746160020.jpg (150x150, 6.15K)

Literally hasn't been an issue in the fanbase as a whole for a half a decade.

I didn't like it so much since I played it years ago when on the genesis but its really not a bad game with pretty sprites, good music and solid platforming.

Unironically only an opinion I ever see coming from autistic 30+ year olds who cannot ever seem to get over how much they hate Sonic

GameCube Zoomer detected