Makes shitters shit and piss their pants in fear and anger in your path

>Makes shitters shit and piss their pants in fear and anger in your path

Attached: file.png (273x155, 5.49K)

It's just bad game design, Edmund.

Ice Climbers don't work in Isaac, Kilburn.

J&E are fun. The trick is to go to Downpour and Mines and grab both items in the two-item Item Rooms simultaneously. You become a very powerful fat character

lol. lmao, even.
Based

doing jacob and esau's marks was pretty fun
takes some getting used to but it's totally handleable

pretty much. but then you have to deal with the lame ass mine bosses.

I agree! Jacob and Esau are perfect and works pretty well on isaac's game design!

Attached: JandE.png (432x269, 122.95K)

I'd rather play as T. Lost than these asshats

It was frustrating at first, but he is a fun character once you get used to it.

Somehow more tolerable than t. laz
I should know, I got full hard marks on both

This is always the absolute worst take and it shocks me how common it is, T. Lost is simply the hardest character with no exceptions.
Based, T. Laz is super frustrating, makes getting good items feel pointless unless half the time.

True actually

I hate how bipolar the Tainted characters are in terms of challenge and fun characters. T. Laz is literally just swapping between 2 under powered characters with an active item that is never at the right charge when you need it to be.

Mean while right next door you have fucking T. Judas with one of the most fun and rewarding mechanics in the game.

>T. Lost is simply the hardest character with no exceptions.
nah.
>hold R until you get Heartbreak or BoS+4.5v
>win

t. laz pre-buff was just an exercise of playing jacob OR esau. It was painful and miserable but goddammit I made it work I'm pretty sure I've got battered wife syndrome because it actually felt pretty good to get all marks as him
he was worse but felt more traditional. meanwhile J&E had exploits like taking both items in double pedestal rooms.
t. laz postbuff you'd have to be retarded to think he's bad by any stretch of the imagination, he's only just annoying now.

memes aside if the game isn't fun, why play?

Not OP but it is fun, the character just sucks to play.

he didn't say anything about difficulty, and tlost is much more fun than them for sure

right- if edmund makes his characters suck to play- and unfun in the process, why play it? I get the completionist angle, but other than that, why?

I finally got Rock Bottom from these fuck heads. Pray for me as I grind the rest of their shit out.

>Tfw I haven't even unlocked T-Jacob yet.

Attached: 1650043677832.png (252x432, 169.18K)

because it's still fun it's just a bit less fun

They are literally the most op non tainted characters aside of The Forgotten

>Judas
>Lilith
>Cain
>Samson
>Azazel
> Apollyon

Attached: 1655851168065.jpg (192x220, 34.46K)

Have fun finding rock bottom in game, bitch

Attached: 1641667697774.png (703x674, 32.82K)

>It's easy if I cheat
Shocker
I'm sure you'd also be shocked to find out that ALL of the characters are easier if you pick the first item, T. Lost isn't somehow MORE powerful with the same items so he still stands as the hardest, even if you use shitter strats
lol

Attached: 1605699824882.jpg (640x652, 42.92K)

>needs to be lewded
Mmm.