Is this the shittiest controller Nintendo has ever put out?

Is this the shittiest controller Nintendo has ever put out?

Attached: 1655932910427.jpg (881x607, 57.15K)

I'd say it's equal with the n64 controller

Yes. Thank christ it's optional.

At least it doesn't look like it was bought from fucking Toys R Us

Attached: cool.jpg (640x495, 30.77K)

Nah that controller was fine

Also a fine controller

No. It wasn’t.

>unique button shapes and colors
soul

Attached: pogstick.jpg (1037x984, 56.51K)

you're forgetting one

Attached: 41vzYb2SDUL._SY445_.jpg (334x445, 10.11K)

This is by far their best

Yes, but that's because it's meant for a handheld, that's why they also sell their best controller, the pro controller, for non-handheld use.

Nintendo has never made a bad controller. It's just that most people conditioned themselves with the Sony or Xbox (Sega) layout since those two companies are genuinely creatively bankrupt.
>But le virtual boy
You've never even touched nor seen one in real life.

Agree to disagree

It honestly has less drift and a better connection to the console

I'll be the first to reply to the bait!

Couldn't even turn the console on if the battery was dead.

Attached: Wii-U-GamePad.jpg (610x322, 62.57K)

It's pretty great actually. Especially for games with motion control aiming like splatoon 2. I hate having to move the entire controller.

Wii-mote works very well, debatably better than trad controllers for some games, mostly fps or party games.

Blatantly false. Great controller with shit battery life, also it ruined star fox zero

When it works, it's better than the wiimote
But for shit like Mario Odyssey, it didn't have to be the way it is

Not him but we're talking a controller that can give you blisters my man

Joycons are too fucking small and cramped, there's no comfortable way to hold them. I don't even have big hands but I can barely use the face buttons without hitting the analog sticks and I can barely feel which shoulder button I'm pressing. And if you're holding them alone like in the OP pic they're not actually designed to be gripped ergonomically, it's like you're holding a fucking NES rectangle controller it digs into your hands. Joycons are only passable in the sideways mode, but then the shoulder buttons are fucking impossible to press without the rails slotted in.

They even knew they were too small because if you look at Those are clearly adult hands but the joycons are edited to be like fucking 3x as big as they actually are to make it look like they're actually useable. Nintendo should seriously release XL joycons are something, I would buy them. I know about the hori split pads but then you lose gyro.

And that's all ignoring the fucking drift crap.

so just charge it?

I hate this expensive little shit but it's not their worst. I never liked their gamecube controller, would rather use a xbox s controller or PS2 than that. It feels like it was made for a specific genre like the n64- and like the N64 it has charm to it.

Attached: 1628451483140.gif (360x360, 25.23K)

That controller looks like a dildo