So?

So?

Attached: DONT SHITPOST.png (1323x745, 823.45K)

>will be aired on channel 4
DHMIS 3 was already tinkering on preachy, but being a 4 is a death sentence. They are going to get so pozzed.

Fortnite
/thread

the game

Team Fortress 2. No contest.

Attached: 1548620558_spys.jpg (1920x1080, 921.8K)

Nothing lasts forever

>DHMIS 3 was already tinkering on preachy
I mean, 6 could be construed as real life trapping people into a cycle of boredom, work, and appeasement while creativity and self-expression is beaten down. Each episode had some sort of message attacking some sort of aspect barring the first one unless I missed something.
>2 was how time passes us by and arguably nihilism.
>3 was cults and how they bring desperate people into their way of thinking.
>4 was how the internet leads to people ignoring topics that might make them a better person to focus on banal things to waste time instead.
>5 was how you have to be cautious of what is being peddled to you as good or bad, particularly in the world of nutrition.

Attached: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 5 (1080p_25fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4_snapshot_05.04.484_[2022.06.22_15.41.07].jpg (1920x1080, 113.45K)

Undertale!

Attached: 22062235157.png (1559x1047, 861.79K)

I never noticed that the god head from episode 2 was there.

Green is not a creative color.

1. Minecraft
2. Undertale
3. Skyrim

PESKY Any Forums

yall already know

Attached: Light Of My Life banner.png (1313x738, 1.15M)

>3 was about cults
No, 3 was about Christianity. If it wanted to attack cults, it should have been less obvious with its Christian representation. For the record, this isn't me moaning "what about muh Islam/Hinduism/Judaism etc". Using religion as a negative bogeyman or apocryphal tale like every other episode (bar 6) violates what the series was and strangely continued to do so, which was taking a vague topic that was neither good or bad but using it as a warning when it can go bad if used inappropriately.

>Bri'ish attacking Christianity
I mean, when don't they? Nothing more disgusting to a Britishfag than the fact that someone can be religious.

It was definitely about cults though.
Malcolm was a literal guru. All the talk about how the world is chaotic and he's bringing order in this chaos by micromanaging their lives including handpicking their spouses and being fed with dough by other people's labour.
If you saw Christianity in it, then that tells more about you, honestly. Though they do operate similarly. you are actually up to something, but since you have that world view instilled in you since birth, you recognise and reject this message, instead of looking how far this rabbit hole goes. The exposure to it seems already uncomfortable.

It's clearly cults. The entire episode has the butterfly guy trying to guilt the yellow guy into the fact that his perspective on life being filled with death and hatred is correct but it doesn't have to be and worse than it is (Something cults do to get someone in the door of their belief system). You also have red guy and bird guy constantly ignoring the warning signs that there's something wrong with yellow guy since he's missing and distraught to focus on their chicken picnic. It focuses on his "special one" which is pretty typical of cults to get you involved on a serious matter by introducing you to some member of the cult that you form a romantic bond with making it even harder to leave (Both because of your romantic attachment but also their attachment to the cult/constantly trying to change you mind). It then transitions to them "cleaning his brain" which cults specifically do to get you to not ask questions and become unable to turn against the leadership.

The most blatant thing is the fact that you have Malcolm who is literally the stand-in for someone like a Charles Manson who wants you to appease him or he harms you for not listening. I mean yeah, you could swing the "special love made with a ring" thing and Malcolm into some sort of commentary on Christianity but it's blatantly about cults with all the other stuff. They even strap yellow guy down to not get him to leave and dress him up in a specific garb of the cult which even his dad is wearing.

Attached: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 3 (1080p_25fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).mp4_snapshot_04.41.192_[2022.06.22_16.05.51].jpg (1920x1080, 168.24K)

They are Anglicans.
Their Pope is literally the Queen.
Their religion exists, because a fatso bummer wanted to divorce his wife and the church said no.
So he said fuck it, I am the Pope now, I divorce myself.
Joke religion.

Again I need to reiterate IF it wanted to be more about cults, then why was the iconography not more stereotypical to that of a cult. White robes and sneakers, kool aid suicides, UFO worship etc. It's not as if weird cults like this are not common knowledge. But no, instead you decide to slap a dog collar on Malcolm, talk about special rings and suggesting the idea of heterosexual monogamy is the equivalent of feeding a giant head gravel.

And don't give me shit about "it's British and Christian comparisons are the most common knowledge because its a largely Christian country". You know damn well if Malcolm had a chinstrap beard and his followers wore burkas there would massive backlash.

Again, the problem lies with you.
You are Christian, so it's in your nature to feel offended.
I didn't had Christianity in mind, until you brought it up.
But now that you are saying this, there IS little difference between a cult, a sect and a mainstream religion.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-04-24_at_7.46.13_AM.png (936x466, 463.97K)

>you are a Christian
I'm not.
>But now that you are saying this, there IS little difference between a cult, a sect and a mainstream religion.
Again something something "the problem lies with you".

>lacks any features expect a hairdo that could also be interpreted as a turban
>must be Christian

DIGITAL STYLE

ah you are just trolling, alright then

reddit

Ricochet 2 from Valve

I'm Christian and I'm not offended. It's okay to criticize Christianity. I just think it's rich that they don't criticize any other organized religion. No one in the west does. Unless you count Family Guy and South Park.

Also
>See Crosses
>I didn't had Christianity in mind
Don't be dishonest.

Go and it's not even close

Attached: 1655932744885.jpg (768x768, 75.18K)

>see Turban and that Hindudot
>totally Christianity
don't be disingenuous

>must be trolling
Godwin's Law levels of cop-out.

>then why was the iconography not more stereotypical to that of a cult.
It was? Christians don't go the church wearing the exact same kind of clothes unless you think everyone is required to attend mass with monk robes or a frock. They don't even have all the members wearing hearts (Which you would be arguing would be the stand in for crosses). Christianity has a pressure to keep you in to a degree with the whole "eternal damnation" thing but it doesn't force you into the situations they show yellow guy in where they want to tether him with so many obvious cult-like ways like the relationship, the butterfly, and the brain cleaning. You also have Malcolm outright being stated to be a being they have to bring worldly good to constantly or he gets angry.

Rajneeshpuram is basically the definition of what this episode had down to the "Leader gets pissed and absorbs all the money while trying to get people to stay by tethering them down".

Attached: bhagwan-shree-rajneesh-ranch.jpg (300x300, 13.02K)

OUR MOD. OUR MOD. OUR MOD- HIS NAME IS MALCOM!

You can construe that guy to not be Jesus. You can't construe the crosses to not be Christian.

Also
>Turban
It's hair.