Stuttering Craig thinks woke shit has ruined everything

youtube.com/watch?v=56xenwzjb90

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85.69K)

bring back handsome tom

Zoomers don't know who this is.

>we have to bring back common sense
That's anathema to the new religion

based craig but not as based as /ourguy/

Attached: mike.jpg (740x703, 97.92K)

I'm 41, I have no idea who that is. Is he one of those twitchers you kids watch?

This video will be deleted for violating youtube TOS.

>waaaah waaaaah muh woke it's woke

Attached: chadmahdi.png (604x362, 305.14K)

Yeah they really don't lol

R&M TAG is the vidya podcast I've always been looking for and never been able to find.

How are you 41 and not know what Screw Attack was?

did it take him this long to notice that?
zoomer here, born in 2000. All i know about him is that he's the dude from now defunct ScrewAttack.

Attached: img.png (356x492, 184.6K)

>Game Attack died
Oof
Did anyone save this before it gets deleted?

Handsome Tom was my favorite character in Kickassia for looking the least like a nerd

This.

You're full of shit, zoomer.

It hasn't?

No he's been making anti-progressive videos for at least a year or more now I think

This “get woke go broke” “everything is woke” “everything is turning to shit because woke” is starting to wear a little thin.
1. Stop buying it. Don’t even worry about financially hurting the company, either. Just don’t buy their shit. Make it easier on your sanity. Stop supporting companies you don’t like.
2. It’s easier than ever to make your own shit, do it. Make something not woke. People will buy it.
There’s more money to be made bitching in the short run than there is trying to get off your ass and do something about it in the short run. I’m sick of it.
I make music. I’m not woke. I’m not pro anything either. I just like music and record it for the sake of recording it. I record it, I release it, if people like it they support me if not so be it. But I’m not sitting around bitching

literally who?

I mean woke shit did in fact ruin everything so it's not wrong.

Literally who and what does he have to do with video games?

Just another term for some dickhead to use to vaguely attack something he disagrees with. From arguing with someone about wokeness in an RE thread I've come to figure out that "woke" really has no solid definition, it could literally be anything or mean anything. There's nothing that someone can use as being "woke" outside of personal tastes and disagreements. In short, it's just fucking retarded lmao.

This dude is a relic from the "gamerbro" days of the sixth/seventh console generations. These gamerbros either disappeared for good or shaved their heads and became soiboys

Cause I play the games, I don't watch other people play them.

Which faggot eceleb is this

>I make music. I’m not woke
You are the same type of stupid evil asshole pushing the woke shit and you probably actually rape and or eat babies/children. the music industry is the worst kind of scum.

if your birth year starts with a 20 you shouldnt be allowed to post here.

Who is this guy?

i thought he quit video games.
i remember he had some big final stream awhile back saying he wasnt going to do anything video game related anymore.

Good thing is doesn't. Woke shit ruined a lot and will continue to do so.

In like four months he gave up on that and returned lol

List of things ruined by woke shit:
>slavery
>feudalism
>child labor
>workplace deaths
>The Holocaust
>segregation

What will the wokes ruin next?

what a boring bland video

Watching now
>Handsome Tom forced out
>Lost Destin to IGN
>Forced ProJared to make his personal channel content for Screwattack or get fired, fired ProJared
>All of Normalboots, additionally Game Theory, JonTron, and countless other creators or shows such as Brentalfloss, AVGN, Death Battle, all started or were controlled by Screwattack
>Completely fuck that up and go bankrupt, sell Death Battle to Rooster Teeth as everyone you fired soars higher than you
>Put all your chips into a new streaming channel a decade after streaming culture when 99% of streamers and Let's Players cannot gather an audience (there's still more streamers than viewers on Twitch)
Did this latest business venture flop? You and I may agree or disagree with what he's saying but a video like this is career suicide.

Attached: 1643611405654.jpg (125x84, 1.45K)

He quit video games shit as a career. His youtube stuff is more like a personal hobby now where he talks about anything he feels like

Didn't he support that shit before?

Trump lost

Sure thing late 90s baby.